• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks are not done acquiring players.

Diesel

Marion is done. I will take just about every free agent over him.

Get out of here with that talk, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few players i was thinking about if we couldnt bring Shelvin back was Seth Curry very raw talent you KNOW he can shoot and just being a curry he has to be good which he is if he was on the hawks as a back up role, i think we should jump on him quick. Another would be justin holiday ( jrue holidays brother) he cant shoot very well he is 6'6 and can play wither guard and some sf if his match up isnt to bad. I would like him as a pick up just bec of his shooting and versatility the fact he can play point on a team and still come of screens like korver and hit 3s! not sure if he is signed though i will have to do some reseach but if not i would LOVE either i these players Seth more then justin though. What do you guys think?

A few players i was thinking about if we couldnt bring Shelvin back was Seth Curry very raw talent you KNOW he can shoot and just being a curry he has to be good which he is if he was on the hawks as a back up role, i think we should jump on him quick. Another would be justin holiday ( jrue holidays brother) he cant shoot very well he is 6'6 and can play wither guard and some sf if his match up isnt to bad. I would like him as a pick up just bec of his shooting and versatility the fact he can play point on a team and still come of screens like korver and hit 3s! not sure if he is signed though i will have to do some reseach but if not i would LOVE either i these players Seth more then justin though. What do you guys think?

I don't think it would be good to blow 2 roster spots on prospects especially since we don't currently have a D-League Team. 

I don't think it would be good to blow 2 roster spots on prospects especially since we don't currently have a D-League Team. 

NO saying we jump on both of them but if shelvin decides to leave for some team like 76s bec they give him 4 mil a year then yea i would jump on seth or and justin for a 2 year deal with team option after 1

I just wish we'd do something... maybe ADD is setting in, but i need some more action around here! I mean i almost am at the point of watching wnba games. And the regular season doesn't start for months! Argh!!!

Edited by LamarHampton
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Just visiting his big bro... Nothing said about playing here.  Y'all getting too caught up in free agency that you guys forget that NBA players have lives outside of basketball. lol  Move along, nothing to see here.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Unless "kicking it" now means "getting traded" on Urban Dictionary (kids, these days...) there's nothing to see here.

~lw3

• Like 1