Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

The way the refs handed the Caves the game last night was criminal. So I expect more the same tonight

Yup. The cavs had 12 FTs to the Celtics 0 for like the first 8 minutes of the 4th quarter. Its going to be 5 vs 8 tonight. We will be ok as long as we come out shooting well from the jump. Cant come out cold like the san antonio game.

• Like 1

Awesome thread lw! Does KLove really smoke the ganja? And Kyrie too? Varajao has clown hair wig lol. I like saying Mathew Dellavadova..it's catchy.

Awesome thread lw! Does KLove really smoke the ganja? And Kyrie too? Varajao has clown hair wig lol. I like saying Mathew Dellavadova..it's catchy.

GO HAWKS!!!!

• Premium Member

I'm excited for this game, should be an entertaining one if they let both teams play (which really means if they let us play). As others as stated above, I'm really concerned about how the officials are going to call this game. If we get the crew we had in San Antonio we are screwed. 

Great post as usual, LW3!

• Like 1

Bud is well aware of the refs tonight. We're gonna get to the line on pump, drive, and draw to kinda offset the ridiculousness. It may not even get to that, they're nowhere near the scrambling team Miami is, so open shots should be plentiful. DMC will contain LeBron, we win by double digits.

Bud is well aware of the refs tonight. We're gonna get to the line on pump, drive, and draw to kinda offset the ridiculousness. It may not even get to that, they're nowhere near the scrambling team Miami is, so open shots should be plentiful. DMC will contain LeBron, we win by double digits.

Sounds great ill take it!

By the way I hope we contain Kyrie Irving cuz he just had 45 pts 11 dimes on me as I got crushed by the Cavs playing as the Hawks on 2k15 124-110.... Luckily the real Hawks are about to jump.

STOP KYRIE...Lebron is a decoy!!!!!! Lol

GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Complete a beautiful weekend for me with a sweep.