• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Im with it. I prefer it be him over anyone because of natural his ability and yet to be unleashed potential. Tonight I saw some real heart outta him and the rest of the guys

If Teague's play the last four games is not superstar caliber show me a superstar. Teague will have been robbed of an all star bid if he doesn't make it playing like this.

• Like 1

What else can we say !!

WOW!!

Hawks are now up 1 full game in the east and 3 full games in the Southeast.

West is supposed to be so much greater than the east.  Someone forgot to

tell Atlanta as the Hawks just keep rolling.

Wanna bet that we're still the Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA?  Too much

college football playoffs and the wild card games in the NFL for the national

media to notice.  GOOD!  The longer we can keep this quiet, the better!

On the road.  In the west.  Being sneaky in the media!

GO ATL !!

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 4

Man our ATL HAWKS are just damn great this year! They are shocking the NBA right now! And us fans just love it!

Nique could barely get his words straight this game lol!..."I....I...I...teague...teague...teague...is....is just taking over here at the end!"

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Loving every minute of this run. Teague and Sap were awesome and Sef had a good game too. He also made some late free throws when Horford and DMC couldn't finish it off.

• Like 3

We have been known for mostly shooting from outside and we killed it in the paint tonight. Not sure how many we scored in the paint, but it was a lot? One trick pony my azz.

Edit to say we had 64 points in the paint.

Edited by JRid
  • Like 4

I am loving this run the boys are on. Im talking so much trash to my friends and on the net...LOL. I haven't enjoyed this much basketball trash talk for a LONG TIME. 

As beautiful as the offense is, it's almost a second thought with these boys. They work like dogs on defense on a pretty simple premise: make the opponents dribble and pass with their off hands, and what do you know, the sh$t works. Damn an exile, a fu@kin red carpet should be rolled out for Ferry,

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

• Premium Member

Go to ESPN and of course the first thing you see in the NBA section is an article about Kobe Bryant and the totally irrelevant NBA Lakers team this year. No mention of the Hawks beating the stuffing out of the hottest team in the NBA.

Gotta say I don't mind being under the radar so far this year, that moment of disbelief from opposing teams and their fans when we go on an amazing run on their home floor is priceless.

• Like 3

Now you're talkin baby, that I like, keep it comin-Tony M.

Great game thread as usual lw...HUGE win for us..unselfish unselfish unselfish ...we truly are a TEAM.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!

That was golden. I loved reading their hopes slowly slipping through their fingers like sand. And it was interesting seeing one of their members quote a couple of posts from this thread.

• Like 1

There are lots of folks over there singing Teague's praise.

Best quote:

"That Teague should be an All-Star"

Second quote:

"Those Hawks are for real!"

"They will come out of the East!"

Good stuff!!!!

Go Hawks!!!!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

There are lots of folks over there singing Teague's praise.

Best quote:

"That Teague should be an All-Star"

Second quote:

"Those Hawks are for real!"

"They will come out of the East!"

Good stuff!!!!

Go Hawks!!!!

There is no denying the way this team is playing right now. Hawks are shutting up the haters completely this season and I'm loving it.

• Like 1