• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Hornets

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

I'm very glad we got to sixty.Very proud of this team; let's keep it rolling in the playoffs.

I'm very disappointed in Portland and Washington for not even competing with Brooklyn. Won't anyone help us get this lottery pick?

I know right? I want that lottery pick!!!!! 

• Like 1

I can say I was there when the 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks won their 60th game and raised their 2015 SE Championship Banner.

Got some free goodies: rally towels commemorating the SE Championship Banner and an Al Horford kid back pack.

Congrats Hawks!!!

Now go get that ring!!!

So that win prediction thread from the beginning of the season was an epic fail for everyone, huh. By everyone I mean like, all of the 7.2 Billion people on Earth who could tell you what team Kobe Bryant plays for. I saw Bud had a smile on his face and an extended meeting with Clifford who was apparently heaping praise, even he was taken aback.

• Like 1

Not sure if you're watching SAS-HOU but HACK-A-SMOOVE is in FULL EFFECT!

~lw3

Howard has never dreamed of being only the 2nd worst FT shoter in a team, but Smoove made it happen. Lol Edited by rd79
  • Like 2

Congrats to Hawks for getting 60 wins. Nobody saw this coming.. 

Most of the credit and recognition goes to the players not just Coach Bud and Danny Ferry.. This current hawk team is definitely special! even if they don't reach the finals this year, they can still continue building from this year success.  I really enjoyed watching these guys because they play for each other and they compete together as a team. Atlanta Hawks have a bright future. Im really happy for them and for the city of Atlanta!

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 1