• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Playoff Thread

benhillboy

It's a miracle Thibideau, Forman, and Paxson haven't come to blows. That relationship has been bubbling out the pot publicly ever since he got there.

I'd be amazed in Thibideau is the coach next season.

At the end of the day, this version of the Bulls is sooooo over-rated.  Their playoff history has been very Hawk-like save for 1 year where they went to the ECF.

I never want to hear how amazing Noah/Rose are.  Noah is all talk at this point in his career.  Rose is a poor man's Nuggets-version of Iverson.

• Moderators

Josh was 5-9 from the field 4-7 from 3.   What the hell?   Good for him.   You know as much as him and dwight playing together always seemed crazy, at least dwight is there to rebound the misses.   21 rebounds last night.

I'm also still glad Josh is gone but I feel good for him having a game and representing Atlanta.  I still wouldn't say he's turning his career around though.

We all know he is super inconsistent but good for him showing up last night.

About to watch this Clipps/Rocks Game 7. Gotta say, pulling for the Clipps. Also glad to see Smoove turning it around, but want Rocks to go down for pure Harden/Howard spite. Pulling for Clipps because of Doc, but also would love to see Hawks destroy CP3(0), Mr. Kia, Craw, and L.A. bias. Hawks match up better against Clipps as well. If they can get past GS.

• Moderators

8 All-Star appearances now for CP3 w/o a Conference Finals appearance, tying Nique.

Of the 17 teams that began the 1970 season in conference play, only the Buffalo Braves stand alone without an appearance in the Conference Finals.

~lw3

CP3's team fails again. What's new.

I've always felt he was a fraud, but Doc is showing his true colors without a great staff around him as well. Poor discipline, stretches of pathetic defense. I'm guessing as president he had a hand in assembling that poor bench too.

CP3's team fails again. What's new.

I've always felt he was a fraud, but Doc is showing his true colors without a great staff around him as well. Poor discipline, stretches of pathetic defense. I'm guessing as president he had a hand in assembling that poor bench too.

Can't argue with this.

You don't go that long as the "greatest PG in the history of Earth" and keep coming up short in these spots without having some fraud in you.

Speaking of fraud, Doc as coach and GM failed in both positions.