• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nets GAME 1

lethalweapon3

I might be on my Hotlanta sh$t during these playoffs, all I see is negative, so excuse

me. I expect perfect basketball at all times now.

Box out drills all practice, nothing else. Very disappointed in the rebounding. Where's Edy when you need him. That was a B- performance. Pero was the quiet difference maker.

Not worried about Al or Sap, but Thabo's absence was clearly felt from the jump. We all expected Jack, Thad, and Brook to have an impact, but I can't take Joe getting in a groove. The ball needs to be forced out of his hands immediately on the block, all that faking and stunting has no effect on him at all. Anyway Let's Go, 15 Mo.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I think we played well in spurts and got lazy when we got leads. It's probably a good thing they fought and kept it close, we need some competition. I hope everyone has watched some of the other games because it seems to be a trend.

Brooklyn is experienced and will keep the games close at the very least. We won't win by 40 in the playoffs. Our only concern is Horf and Sap. I'm more concerned about Sap honestly. This is one of those injuries Horford should handle.

• Like 2

I think we played well in spurts and got lazy when we got leads. It's probably a good thing they fought and kept it close, we need some competition. I hope everyone has watched some of the other games because it seems to be a trend.

Brooklyn is experienced and will keep the games close at the very least. We won't win by 40 in the playoffs. Our only concern is Horf and Sap. I'm more concerned about Sap honestly. This is one of those injuries Horford should handle.

Agreed, except I believe it's less about Sap's shoulder and more about rust and timing. He played one game since the I jurt, then had 3 days off until today.

He struggled on offense but held his own rebounding and playing defense - 1 block, 2 steals, 7 rebounds.