• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards GAME 3 (5 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

We look like ASS. Straight ass out there....... I'm sorry man, but I'm tired of the excuses. Four All Stars, 60 games, plowed through the regular season...and now we can't seem to throw it in the ocean and keep up with an average team, from a weak conference, with it's best player sitting on the bench.

Hate to sound like a doom-and-gloom hater, but GTFO with this bullshit...

I agree 100%. Pathetic effort, the whole team is soft, teague is settling for jumpers instead of driving.

Im about to be a part of the negative crew if they keep this up.

• Premium Member

It's hard to believe this is the same team we've watched all season.  Where is the ball movement?  Where is our bench?  Has anyone seen Kover...?  DMC is the only Hawk who has come to play and I'm embarrassed for him.  Tired of hearing the lame ass excuses.  We are a better team than this and we should not have this much trouble.  

f*** this game.  I need less Hawks in my life right now and more vodka and Netflix.

Pitiful.

When Milsap was out with the shoulder injury, and bud let Moose start at center, and let Horford slide over to the 4, Moose got into a rhythm and played exceptionally well against the Nets. Why he chose to start Antić,  and cause the Hawks to get off to a slow start and allow Nene to rediscover himself, is beyond me. Antić IS GARBAGE!!!!

Im tired of people defending him because he is a big dude who supposedly can spread the floor. DUDE IS GARBAGE. He is taking up a roster spot ( Payne's), and im telling you, this is why Elton Brand wants out.  No way Antić is suppose to get more minutes than ANYBODY coming off that Hawk bench....

Letting Horford slide over to his natural position would also allow him to dominate other power forwards, like he did against the Nets when allowed to play over there. Horford is getting ate up also in the low post against Gortot. Bud is sooo hard headed. It is what it is though.

Edited by atlhawks1
  • Like 1

So glad I am not washing this abortion. This team is pathetic. Getting their asses blasted.

The Hawks are a mediocre team. They took everyone by surprise played excellent. However this is the playoffs and the truth about teams is discovered. They are exposed for the weak team they are.

I can't figure out what happened ... We have not really been the Same for months

We have our moments but the team is just not the same team as January.

Already turned the game off

maybe its safe to say we simply overachieved?

i know people dont want to admit this but our level of play is undeniable evidence