• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HAWKS MAKE IT TO THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

SalvorMallow

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST TIME ATL IN HISTORY, THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is AWESOME!  Congratulations to the Hawks for winning this series and moving on to the Eastern Conference Finals!  I am embarrassed to admit this but I actually thought the Hawks had been to the ECF before with some of their playoff series with the Celtics!  This is GREAT and I hope they can now take care of Lebron and the Cavs!!!

• Like 1

We won that game in a very Atlanta way, but I'll take it. For some reason nothing can ever be easy for the Hawks or Falcons. It feels great to finally get over that hump, though, and with Wall coming back, no one can say we didn't earn it. 

All that time I spent arguing that this roster had legitimate ECF ability feels like time well spent now. Not really, but at least I was right. Unfortunately I also thought we'd have no chance at beating Cleveland in a series. But f*** it, we exceeded even the most optimistic fan's predictions by getting 60 wins and the #1 seed, might as well shock everyone in the postseason. I'd feel 10x better with Thabo, but I know DMC is going to give everything he's got on LeBron.

• Like 2

Beyond expectations. A dream come true. Only the elite make it to the final four of a pro sports league worth mentioning. And now, after all the hardships, all the bad draft picks, all the bad coaches and gms, not to mention the Notorious A.S.G. we are near the mountaintop. Only one more obstacle left...

• Like 3