• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Austin Team Limits

lethalweapon3

And in other news, taxes are due by April 15...

And in equally surprising news, the sun came up yesterday.

Not sure why folks were ever intrigued by him.  He never showed any semblance of NBA-level ability.

crazy-celebration.gif

What the hell is wrong with you? Don't ever cheer for another man losing his job again. How disrespectful. Daye might be gone and it was expected but this wasn't necessary. We all knew his time was coming but celebrating it is not cool. 

• Like 2

What the hell is wrong with you? Don't ever cheer for another man losing his job again. How disrespectful. Daye might be gone and it was expected but this wasn't necessary. We all knew his time was coming but celebrating it is not cool.

I think that was sarcastic, like it was the move most people expected to happen.

• Premium Member

You mean you didn't cheer when Antić decided to go back to Europe?

I can see where you're coming from Supes (and that don't happen all that often my friend), but it was a joke I think.