• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

(Consolidated Teag/Den Rumors) Hawks Asking For Trade Offers For Either Jeff Teague, Dennis Schröder

Wurider05

Maybe package Teague and Horford together.  Sent both of them to Philly.  I will take Nerlens and Covington plus their first round pick.  

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Maybe package Teague and Horford together.  Sent both of them to Philly.  I will take Nerlens and Covington plus their first round pick.  

I would honestly be ok with this with one more good talent to add. After all we are giving them two all star players and we know we can't get okafor. 

A third team would probably be needed in this deal.

• Like 1

I think if its between Teague or Schröder you definitely move Teague. He has peeked with us but still has a ton of potential and an amazing value contract. You move him and let somebody else try to bring out the "dog" in him.

Additionally we have a plethora of young wings that duplicate each other's size and skill to varying degree's all while not providing a real solution to our SF situation. I think it would be wise to include one of them in any deal  to sweeten the pot. Also it wont happen but moving Kyle to the bench or trading him should be a serious option for us.  I don't see the point in trading for any Wing player that doesn't start over Kyle and further adds to the log jam of back up wings already on the roster.

So, Teague is on the blocks

You have to consider including Patterson, Holiday, or maybe even THJ.

Also if you can dangle Muscala, and Mack out there depending on what positions you get back.

10 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I think if its between Teague or Schröder you definitely move Teague. He has peeked with us but still has a ton of potential and an amazing value contract. You move him and let somebody else try to bring out the "dog" in him.

Additionally we have a plethora of young wings that duplicate each other's size and skill to varying degree's all while not providing a real solution to our SF situation. I think it would be wise to include one of them in any deal  to sweeten the pot. Also it wont happen but moving Kyle to the bench or trading him should be a serious option for us.  I don't see the point in trading for any Wing player that doesn't start over Kyle and further adds to the log jam of back up wings already on the roster.

So, Teague is on the blocks

You have to consider including Patterson, Holiday, or maybe even THJ.

Also if you can dangle Muscala, and Mack out there depending on what positions you get back.

Bud usually brings out whatever's hidden in a player.  If he can't bring the "dog" out of Teague then you're our only hope.  But wait, is "dawg" the same?

14 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

Some craziness in here. Deal Teague AND Horford for a raw C, 3 + D dude, and a pick that will end up around 7 or so after we hand them all that talent? Yea, no.

Well lets be honest. We more than likely aren't winning a championship this year. We'd get a post presence, more wing defense and a chance at a lotto pick. It's the anti-tank. Wouldn't be the absolute worst haul ever. 

But Budcox could very well end up trading Teague for a 2nd rounder with high BBIQ./endgreenfont

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mdizzle5 said:

Well lets be honest. We more than likely aren't winning a championship this year. We'd get a post presence, more wing defense and a chance at a lotto pick. It's the anti-tank. Wouldn't be the absolute worst haul ever. 

But Budcox could very well end up trading Teague for a 2nd rounder with high BBIQ./endgreenfont

You're totally right except for the fact that Noel is decidedly not a post presence and Covington is anything but a defender and that pick would likely have lotto protections.  Other than that ....

• Premium Member

It's probably a good time to move on from Teague seeing as keeping both him and Schro past the end of next season is absolutely not going to happen. It's a shame Teague's trade value could hardly be any lower with as bad as he's played recently. It makes sense that they are shopping Teague but I doubt we get what we need short term or even long term from a move right now. Wouldn't mind being wrong though.

17 minutes ago, Mdizzle5 said:

Horford by himself nets that package is the point

Teague is really high IQ player, i have a lot of respect to him, definitely one of the top point guards in the NBA. It seems Hawks would  likely to keep Dennis because he is still young and have potential but you never know what can happen, If hawks either trade teague or dennis, hopefully what they get in exchange will  benefit and help the team in the future.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

Teague is really high IQ player, i have a lot of respect to him, definitely one of the top point guards in the NBA. It seems Hawks would  likely to keep Dennis because he is still young and have potential but you never know what can happen, If hawks either trade teague or dennis, hopefully what they get in exchange will  benefit and help the team in the future.

Getting anything short of a potential All Star for Dennis is a bust. Probably why they have stopped shopping him, since no doubt that's what they were looking for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Why would they trade their first round pick for a a soon to be free agent like Horford?