• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

5 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

I think it has more to do with the overrated Derrick Rose. And yes, he was overrated even when he was pulling in that MVP award IMO. Got a lot of credit for that team's success that should have gone straight to the defense. Never was as valuable as his raw stats indicated, and is certainly now one of the worst PGs starting in the NBA.

You the real MVP.

Even during his MVP season I was like "what's all the fuss about?"  He was just a halfback who could dribble and jump.  The real impressive feat of those teams is how Thibideau got all his teammates to defend so hard for him and never complain knowing he doesn't play D and they were never very fond of him.

I've never been a CP3 proponent but the times Rose was widely declared "best PG in the league" I know he had to be fuming.  He could have a massive stroke, his basketball IQ would still begin where Rose's peaks.  

ESPN's coverage of the game  is actually kinda funny.  Jordan Memes aren't going away huh?

Only saw bits of the game but 17 from both your PGs seem solid.  Dennis always low key embarrasses Rose, but who doesn't these days.

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, no sh*t.  That's what happens when you're the ultimate stealth treadmill team that gets a misplaced 'contender' label every year because of what Michael did 45 years ago.

WOW!.....that sounds like what's wrong with the Hawks. I believe that's the major difference between this season and last......The Hawks aren't playing for each other. Even the bench doesn't seem to have the same energy. With all the trade talk going crazy...it can only make matters worse. Teague has played great the last few games, but he's playing like he trying to prove someone wrong. You can clearly see his frustration. Last night during a timeout Darvin Ham was talking to him and Teague didn't even look his way. I've seen that a few times this season but with mostly Bud.....but at least he's playing better. Horford on the other hand just seems lifeless at times.His rebounding average is the lowest of his career. Maybe losing DMC really hurt in more ways then one.

8 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

I think it has more to do with the overrated Derrick Rose. And yes, he was overrated even when he was pulling in that MVP award IMO. Got a lot of credit for that team's success that should have gone straight to the defense. Never was as valuable as his raw stats indicated, and is certainly now one of the worst PGs starting in the NBA.

What you don't think relying on an undersized, low-skill 2G who relies totally on athleticism and who's about 4 knee surgeries in is a sustainable team-building plan?

Thibodeau is probably laughing his rear off especially considering the rumors that Gar Heard is supposedly trying to distance himself from the bad decisions made by Paxson now.

49 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This was a great win but the Bulls without Butler is Sixers level with more experience 

Ah, don't poo-poo it.  The Bulls aren't that bad.  They still had Gasol and Rose.

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

This is the worst form of hyperbole ever. 

Wait, was that the best hyperbole ever right there?

Shit. This is worse than when I first read "This sentences is false." in class one day. My life will never be the same now.