• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Durant to the Warriors!

14 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

NBA is full of disloyal chumps.. Smh @ the bullshit this league is becoming when stuff like this happens. I do not know if I can continue to watch this with all this teaming up of p*ssy players

Disloyal? This is a business, and let's be honest Oklahoma City or San Francisco/Oakland is a no brainer.  The days of players staying with one team their entire is over; just like its rare for employees to stay with one company their entire life. 

Life presents options, some you take some you don't...but damn going to the team that just beat really stings for the Fans of OKC. damn

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, noble said:

The NBA has to fix the way FA is. The players have way too much power in creating mega teams and screwing others. If you looked at the t3ams KD narrowed it down to it was all big 3 type teams. So unless you a. Have a superstar already in team and b. You are in a desired city. You have the chance for the players to talk and built a super team. If not, you are just a minor league team supplying the others. It is frustrating to watch.

The NBA IS the reason its the way it is.  The NBA don't want some random team getting into the NBA finals.  Too much advertising money at stake.  Its all fixed dude. You actually think Golden State came back from 3-1 against OKC?  You really think Cleveland can beat Golden State?  

They happy as pigs in slop that Golden State has Durant.  The moment i heard that Jerry West met with Durant, i knew he was going to Golden State.   Look at all these player contracts and money they making. There is no way in hell they gonna let a team like Atlanta accidently beat Cleveland and go to the finals. NO WAY NO HOW.   Next year's NBA finals gonna break records, watch and see.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, noble said:

And this is the problem. Most fans are already talking about rooting for LeBron. Not even rooting for their own team.

Huh? What problem? I'm saying if the final is cavs warriors, which will most likely be the case, I'm rooting against the warriors. 

1 minute ago, wolvetigers said:

Disloyal? This is a business, and let's be honest Oklahoma City or San Francisco/Oakland is a no brainer.  The days of players staying with one team their entire is over; just like its rare for employees to stay with one company their entire life. 

Life presents options, some you take some you don't...but damn going to the team that just beat really stings for the Fans of OKC. damn

If he was leaving to go to GSW for money your argument might hold a little water. Business decision? Sure is a bad business decision. 

This was a championship decision made by a weak minded player. Good thing Unique did not have this feeble mind set

hace 12 minutos, CTann dijo:

Boston fans are having a MELTDOWN on their message board right now. One even said that they (Boston) just "lost a superstar today." Entitled. 

No problem. Now they will upgrade Horford's status to "superstar".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

The NBA IS the reason its the way it is.  The NBA don't want some random team getting into the NBA finals.  Too much advertising money at stake.  Its all fixed dude. You actually think Golden State came back from 3-1 against OKC?  You really think Cleveland can beat Golden State?  

They happy as pigs in slop that Golden State has Durant.  The moment i heard that Jerry West met with Durant, i knew he was going to Golden State.   Look at all these player contracts and money they making. There is no way in hell they gonna let a team like Atlanta accidently beat Cleveland and go to the finals. NO WAY NO HOW.   Next year's NBA finals gonna break records, watch and see.  

I haven't watched an NBA finals in years. Because the NBA has become what it is. It has seemed rigged since the days of Jordan. It makes it look like Donaghy look like he was telling the truth.

• Like 1

So the ending of game 7 was completely staged? The block? The Kyrie 3? Spare me your tin foil hat BS.

• Like 2

This is the new NBA. I said it in a post last week, teams don't show loyalty and players do not show loyalty. Its every man for himself; all dependent on the teams and players own interest. Some teams make moves based on money, some make moves to win, players are doing the same thing based on the same reasoning.

Just now, noble said:

I haven't watched an NBA finals in years. Because the NBA has become what it is. It has seemed rigged since the days of Jordan. It makes it look like Donaghy look like he was telling the truth.

Donaghy IS telling the truth.  He tells you exactly how they fix the games.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DS5 said:

Huh? What problem? I'm saying if the final is cavs warriors, which will most likely be the case, I'm rooting against the warriors. 

Wouldn't it be cool if fans outside GSW and Cavs thought at this point they might have a shot at the finals?

• Like 1

KD just did what was best for him basketball wise. Who wouldn't want to play for a team like the Warriors? 

Im just happy that the Celtics didn't get their way. And I still will never root for a Lebron led team. I'm content lol 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

So the ending of game 7 was completely staged? The block? The Kyrie 3? Spare me your tin foil hat BS.

Cleveland got put into POSITION to do those things, but if you wanna believe its all real, good for you partna.

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 1

Donaghy IS telling the truth.  He tells you exactly how they fix the games.

And most fans don't listen sadly.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:

Edy Tavares is pretty solid on there. I usually put in him in the starting lineup. He can rebound and block like crazy. They will probably fix that this season though. Baze is solid as well. I run point with him sometimes. 2k16 was the first time they did the Hawks justice.

I'll have to try that setup with Edy

2 minutes ago, Flight said:

KD just did what was best for him basketball wise. Who wouldn't want to play for a team like the Warriors? 

Im just happy that the Celtics didn't get their way. And I still will never root for a Lebron led team. I'm content lol 

How was it best for him basketball wise? He was a game away from making it to the championship game and made it before with OKC. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Cleveland got put into POSITION to do those things, but if you wanna believe its all real, good for you partna.

So how can the NBA stage outcomes? They cannot make guys hit shots or play defense. You theory makes absolutely no sense. Explain how the NBA can entirely dictate the outcome of games. Let me hear it.