Durant to the Warriors!

Just now, capstone21 said:

I feel for the Thunder ... They got screwed too ... Lost the second best player in the league for nothing ... They were a choke two minutes away from the finals

Plus they will have to trade Westbrook because you know he isn't going to stay there.  I know that many of my Sonics friends is loving this as the "Last Sonics" is gone.

Will be interesting to see how the Warriors fill out their roster.  It sounds like Bogut is gone.  Iggy was an important piece in their pitch to Duant so I'd imagine he isn't going anywhere.  Long term this can't work because of the money that would be tied up between the Warriors mega four. (yeah I started that)

Guessing their lineup:

Steph, Klay, Durant, Draymond, Festus?

I just pre-ordered NBA 2k17. It was hard as hell beating the Warriors in 2k16 (I only play with the Hawks). How in the hell are you going to beat them this year. They got rid of their worst starter for one of the best players in the league. Now everyone and their mother is going to run with Golden State in online games. It is going to take everything I got to beat them and I don't even know who will be on the Hawks. I may be forced to have Korver in the starting lineup and have him guard Durant. Maybe he can hold him to just 40 points. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

NBA is full of disloyal chumps.. Smh @ the bullshit this league is becoming when stuff like this happens. I do not know if I can continue to watch this with all this teaming up of p*ssy players

• Like 3

The NBA has to fix the way FA is. The players have way too much power in creating mega teams and screwing others. If you looked at the t3ams KD narrowed it down to it was all big 3 type teams. So unless you a. Have a superstar already in team and b. You are in a desired city. You have the chance for the players to talk and built a super team. If not, you are just a minor league team supplying the others. It is frustrating to watch.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, chico1 said:

Sucks for the Thunder but I'm so glad he stayed out west and he didn't join Alice in Boston!!!!!

I hate Whoreford and the Celtics.. But this is just bad for the league as a whole. This is a damn joke

• Like 1

This is why I get frustrated with the NBA because of moves like this. I like KD but have lost respect for him as a player to do something like this. The league is full of soft players with the mentality of if you can't beat them join them. What happened to the drive to want to work this offseason and come back to face GS because of the way your team went out. I am not a Lebron fan but I will be rooting for him if they all meet in the championship.