• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Durant to the Warriors!

5 minutes ago, RWF said:

We won 73 games and a championship in the last 2 years?

People dislike when top guys go to loaded teams. It's like they can't do something, so they go find a place that can do it without him, just to put his face on the cover of it. If that makes sense.

...except when it benefits their team. 

• Like 1

Just now, Plastic Man said:

...except when it benefits their team. 

OK? Warriors fans are happy I bet. The rest can't be angry over it? It's sports, you're angry when you lose games, players, etc.

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Sam Presti must be inconsolable. Westbrook is leaving next year too. You drafted Durant, Westbrook, and Harden. Nobody has drafted a group of stars like that. And he loses them all.

It's called being a cheap ass! 

Guys - thats the point, the biggest issue with a free market like this is this is what eventually happens, the outlying issue isnt as much as they are only a few or 2 teams that matter its that then everyone else is like ok lets TANK - WELL the tank strategy doesnt work when everyone starts to feel thats what they have to do to be the next one of these "selected" teams.  ITs a horrible fking cycle that were dealing with in basketball and a damn shame but its the nature of the system,  the league really needs to step in and make systemic changes because this is going to keep happening, its been proven over last 5 or 6 years its the only way to win.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Very surprised! Its a short deal though. The league has changed. Superstars of yesteryear would never have done this. Klay, Steph, and Durant, that's a lot of shooting.

I'm not surprised. West is going to be fun.

I have to agree with @Alex (whaaaaat?!). Assuming they get rid of Bogut to clear room for KD, they're going to have a hard time against big, physical teams. Finals showed that when Bogut went down. How will they replace him with a credible player and no $?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

I'm not surprised. West is going to be fun.

How is the  West going to be fun.  Duncan might retire, OKC weaker.  It's  GSW then the rest.

7 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Sorry Al.  You jumped the gun.  Now, it will be hard to get loose

and join Golden State.  Ah, well.  Such is life.

No Cleveland and no Golden State.  Enjoy all your Celtic fans.

Thats just so beautiful. Kinda poetic justice.

• Premium Member

So the ending of game 7 was completely staged? The block? The Kyrie 3? Spare me your tin foil hat BS.

No tin hat needed.... it's call Vegas .

• Like 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Sorry Al.  You jumped the gun.  Now, it will be hard to get loose

and join Golden State.  Ah, well.  Such is life.

No Cleveland and no Golden State.  Enjoy all your Celtic fans.

I wonder if  Boston convinced Baby Cakes that KD would join him.....bwahahaha.  

So many thoughts.  

Will GS actually be improved?  They lose so many high quality role players.  Would not surprise me if San Antonio was a better team.  

Glad KD didn't land in Boston.  Would really suck to have two power teams in the east.  

Can the league address the problem of super teams forming?  Say you only get to have one max contract per team.  I'm a capitalist, but wonder if the league will intervene.  

Finally, I kind of hate the Warriors now.  Reminds me of when the Yankees would buy every star and put them on their team.

• Like 1

So the ending of game 7 was completely staged? The block? The Kyrie 3? Spare me your tin foil hat BS.

Thanks for your post Mr. Dan Gilbert.