2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

42 minutes ago, pimp said:

I have a short list , but i haven't decided the order. i have a clear cut #1 option, but haven't decide who my first runner up is.

I Have my second option at 59 now... hmm , he could be my new #1 option. Now i'm confused i need back to back picks so i can have them both. :ahf:

11 hours ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Well since the draft has slowed a little Imma pick an early favorite team.... @pimp you got my respect man. Your team looking the nicest in my eyes. 

I'm going to give my early choice for best team to ATLHawks3. Millsap, Melo, Lillard are a win now combination that just need role players penciled in to compete with anyone. Redick was a outstanding choice to fill in one of those roles in this round.

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

If you all need a replacement..... I'd happily chip in. Just know that my first pick is going to be J Chill....every team needs that enforcer willing to lay someone out while maintaining the perfect fro.

@AHF Can he pick for Lucas?

• Admin
2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

May The Force Be With You, Luke! Because the Draft Clock sure won't, not after 9:32 AM Eastern time!

Wedged in between UncleLuke and IheartVoldemort on the Draft Queue this morning will be @TheFuzz, @JayBirdHawk, @AHF, and @pimp. If that quartet can get their picks in between 9:32 this morning and, say, noon, that opens up the draft clock after 8 PM for the snaky end of this round (@Alex, @ViewsFromTheSquawk, @PSSSHHHRRR87, and @capstone21).

~lw3

I will continue my nap

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

The first alternate is also not responding at the moment.  Feel free to solicit others who might be interested and we'll see if our missing persons come up for air.

@kg01 seems like he's a know-it-all. You in gimp?

43 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I'm going to give my early choice for best team to ATLHawks3. Millsap, Melo, Lillard are a win now combination that just need role players penciled in to compete with anyone. Redick was a outstanding choice to fill in one of those roles in this round.

Ya I second this. I'm never a fan of Melo but this team is the perfect situation for him, all he has to do is shoot. Lol, which is actual his strength. Sap down low doin work, Lillard driving and shooting, and now Red d*ck just standing in the corner. On paper, it looks pretty good. 

Ps I might add though that I'm biased towards Sap and love baby Dame.

12 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya I second this. I'm never a fan of Melo but this team is the perfect situation for him, all he has to do is shoot. Lol, which is actual his strength. Sap down low doin work, Lillard driving and shooting, and now Red d*ck just standing in the corner. On paper, it looks pretty good. 

Ps I might add though that I'm biased towards Sap and love baby Dame.

I agree and am biased towards Sap as well.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, TheFuzz said:

I'll do a big time write up this weekend (I'm moving so things been cray), but I'm picking Brook Lopez

B-Lo was actually ahead of J-Val (stats-wise) on my Big Board! I was wavering between the two (and one other prominent All-Star-caliber center with a foot issue) for awhile. Great pick, given that his usage should be through-the-roof next year health-permitting.

~lw3