1. Regular season record = Hawksquawk Master Nostradamus Title 2017

2. Playoff seed # = Tiebreaker A

3. How far we'll go in the playoffs = Tiebreaker B

4. Tiago Splitter season (reg + post) total minutes = Tiebreaker C

================================================================

1. 47-35

3. EC Finals

4. 600

Slow start to build the team, Dwight finding his role and Dennis adjusts to playing vs starters every night, but when they start to mesh the Hawks will start rolling over their opponents

1. 48-34

3. Championship!

4. 798

They be like Phoenix comming out of nowhere with Nash(Dennis), Stoudamire(Dwight) and Marion(Sap). Only different...less offense, but more allrounded up.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 1

I nailed the prediction last season.  Can't forget about the mule either as he did as well.  

1.  44-38

2.  #6

3.  First round exit 

4.  806

• Like 2

Anywhere from 38-62 wins. This team has a lot of questions with a lot of positives. 

This is will Coach Bud's best or worse coaching job. He has a lot on his plate. 

10-14 in the lottery or 1st seed. 

ECF is likely the max although depending on the development of Dennis and Dwight, NBA Finals is not out of the question and even possibly a title. 

800-900. Too much depth but he does bring a lot to the table. 

Edited by NBASupes

Pessimist me says...

42-40 - I expect a hot start but I think injuries are going to be an issue this year.

1st round loss to the Celtics

7th seed

138 min

Optimist me says...

55-27 - Consistent all year.  Injuries are for other teams to worry about this year.

Loss in Finals, we all really felt bad about Lebron being hurt but hey other teams have to deal with that stuff all the time.

1st seed

2200 min.  Comeback player of the year.

Realist me says... (my prediction on record for when we look back at this at the end of the year to see who was closest)

48-34- Hot start, hot finish, stinky mess of wtf in the middle.

Loss in conference finals, but harder fought than last year.

4th seed

823 minutes

1. 49-33

2. 3rd in the East being the Lebrons and Toronto 

3. ECFs. No way ABC...err...the refs...err...Lebron allows them into the Finals 

4. 1505. The Kings will then hand him a 5yr. $103M deal, to replace Cousins only for him to get hurt in a scrimmage and never play again. 

Edited by Dejay

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Anywhere from 38-62 wins. This team has a lot of questions with a lot of positives. 

This is will Coach Bud's best or worse coaching job. He has a lot on his plate. 

10-14 in the lottery or 1st seed

ECF is likely the max although depending on the development of Dennis and Dwight, NBA Finals is not out of the question and even possibly a title. 

800-900. Too much depth but he does bring a lot to the table. 

What in the .......................This should not count.  Might as  well say anywhere from 1-82.

This is hedging your bets.  If we are good you'll say look at my prediction, if we suck look at my predictions. 

Win total various should be no  more than a 3 game range.

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What in the .......................This should not count.  Might as  well say anywhere from 1-82.

This is hedging your bets.  If we are good you'll say look at my prediction, if we suck look at my predictions. 

Win total various should be no  more than a 3 game range.

This isn't a stable team. 

Too many question marks but too many things that can go good. Dwight and Dennis make a massive difference. Both can preform like last year and 38 wins is extremely likely or both can be much better and 62 wins is possible. The pre-season tells me this could be a top 3 team in the NBA. Reality is still saying this is a 38 win team. So much hedges on Dennis and Dwight. 

If Dwight can perform at his pre-season level, it tells me that 20-15 is possible for Dwight and 15 and 8 is possible with good efficiency for Dennis.  This complete crushes my 13 and 10 expectations with mid efficiency for Dwight and Dennis to improve on volume alone in overall stats but everything remains the same. 20-15 is a top 5-10 NBA impact and Dennis with good efficiency and 15 and 8 is a top 3 East PG and top 5-6 NBA PG. This will make a massive difference. On top of that, the depth is impressive from the pre-season. 

Now the issue I had coming into this year was a much weaker bench. A much weaker starting five with poor chemistry. 

The chemistry is still a work in progress but the bench is much better than  I expected and so is the starting five but we haven't seen this team in the regular season. Their offense has been herky jerky so far. 

This team is all over the place.