• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OFFICIAL 2016-17 SEASON PREDICTION THREAD

sturt

8 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Unofficially (because my eyesight isn't great):

So @Hotlanta1981 wins the win total

I'm showing @rd79 and @sturt as the only ones getting the playoff seed right.

And how about @lethalweapon3 and @TheFuzz being closest on Tiago's total minutes.   He clocked in at 76 for the season?

Technically, I predicted the win total, but the team was worse than I expected due to all the blow out losses. This team would have only won 33-35 games last season with this same team.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I didn't actually predict, but my personal thoughts, kept to myself, was a 45-37 team.

I wonder how many teams have had two absolutely dreadful stretches of 3-19 combined with many massive blowout losses....ended up at 43-39 or any low winning record (42-44 wins). I'm pretty sure the majority were probably mid to low lottery teams and it's rare for a team to have two absolutely dreadful stretches of 3-19 combined...to end up with a winning record.

The entire Eastern Conference took a huge step back this year.

It goes to show that what Steve Smith said was right (this is not word for word). He said after that first absolutely dreadful stretch, in relation to the playoffs with the Hawks: "Bud is a very good coach. He's going to figure it out and get his team to fight. They aren't going to miss the playoffs. He might be able to get them to a playoff series win, maybe even two. Not three."

Edited by Lurker

3 hours ago, AHF said:

Share with the class next season!

That's right.  There are no dumb questions...just dumb people.  Or something along those lines.  

• Like 4

On 3/13/2017 at 6:35 PM, Lurker said:

I think the pace is for 45, but I think it's come together some for the team. Put me down for saying those that picked 47 will win.

14 hours ago, Lurker said:

I didn't actually predict, but my personal thoughts, kept to myself, was a 45-37 team.

You did actually predict...

14 hours ago, Lurker said:

I wonder how many teams have had two absolutely dreadful stretches of 3-19 combined with many massive blowout losses....ended up at 43-39 or any low winning record (42-44 wins). I'm pretty sure the majority were probably mid to low lottery teams and it's rare for a team to have two absolutely dreadful stretches of 3-19 combined...to end up with a winning record.

The entire Eastern Conference took a huge step back this year.

It goes to show that what Steve Smith said was right (this is not word for word). He said after that first absolutely dreadful stretch, in relation to the playoffs with the Hawks: "Bud is a very good coach. He's going to figure it out and get his team to fight. They aren't going to miss the playoffs. He might be able to get them to a playoff series win, maybe even two. Not three."

Image result for family feud x symbol

• Like 1