• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks

lethalweapon3

There was a time when all we heard was 'yeah but they haven't beaten anybody, they are 1- 9 against the top teams - now, Hawks are beating good team and sucking against the bottom feeders. 

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

There was a time when all we heard was 'yeah but they haven't beaten anybody, they are 1- 9 against the top teams - now, Hawks are beating good team and sucking against the bottom feeders. 

We would be in good shape if we had a really tough schedule. 

• Like 2

Un-freakin-believable!!

Win on the road at OKC, come back home and lose to a cellar dweller. I wish I can say I'm surprised.

The mentality of these team is skitzo.

I think i need a break from the Hawks until 2017.

Dwight was needed to night.  It's sad that a game against the T'wolves or Lakers bothers me more than other top teams.  3 in a row lost to these guys....is Bud working on that T'wolves pick?  Do we have some coach/GM tinkering going on?

Also, I will say Prince looked like a rookie tonight.  I think we're all still high on him but he definitely has a ways to go.

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

We got outrebounded by like 20 something I think.

I think we scored one basket the last 4 minutes of the game. Bazemore missed two free throws in there that were killer. Korver playing like an idiot didn't help with the turnovers.

But yet y'all still love Bud and Korver

• Premium Member
Just now, Peoriabird said:

But yet y'all still love Bud and Korver

I have said for two seasons now Korver needs to be a backup. Now he's in the borderline is he even a NBA player range. He simply can't get off his man for a shot and he can't defend his position. It astounds me that he still gets the PT he gets.

IMG_2045.jpgThis is how i feel when i see Hawks struggling like tonight's game.. Not trying  to make fun of the team, but it's just sad and tough to see them struggling like this.. It's like the team is downgrading compared to previous years.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I have said for two seasons now Korver needs to be a backup. Now he's in the borderline is he even a NBA player range. He simply can't get off his man for a shot and he can't defend his position. It astounds me that he still gets the PT he gets.

Bromance my Brother "Bromance"

I hate to say, "I told you so."

Too many missed shots by the good guys.  No D8 tonight.  Where is Hump?

Either play the big guy or cut him and sign someone from the D league.

He and Kelly are apparently useless in a game.  Why? 

Bembry is a rook.  He doesn't play but he's got potential.  What do these

other two have going for them?

• Like 3