• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Name That Hawks Draft... Trade Acquisition!

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

628x471.jpg

Hint #15: Not the coach on the left, not the coach in the middle... the coach on the right.

~lw3

Armond Hill.

I have always wondered why he never got a shot at being a head coach.  Was he on Woodson's staff or Kruger's staff?  I can't remember.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Armond Hill.

I have always wondered why he never got a shot at being a head coach.  Was he on Woodson's staff or Kruger's staff?  I can't remember.

I had to run to Wiki to check it out, and apparently it was Terry Stotts' staff (2003-2004 season). As a trivial note, he was hired by the Hawks a few months after being fired at Columbia University, the Lions' 2-25 record in 2003 the worst in that Ivy League school's (already terrible) history.

~lw3

37 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

sc8dec48ab8.jpgCroppedImage180320-ken-norman-26149.jpg?

Hint #18: Once recalled, after being picked near the bottom of the 1st round, "I cried my eyes out all night, and I'll never forget those guys picked ahead of me." Getting stuck playing for Sterling's Clippers would induce tears for anyone, too. Bought a house back near his hometown after his rookie year; when he retired from the NBA, he built a 7.000 square foot "castle" AROUND the older home. He doesn't live in the vacant mansion today, although it's unknown whether the activities above had anything to do with that.

~lw3

Overpaid buff x Clipper Ken Norman not to be confused with X Clipper and Knick Ken "the animal" Bannister..

8 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Overpaid buff x Clipper Ken Norman not to be confused with X Clipper and Knick Ken "the animal" Bannister..

I actually liked the Snake, when healthy.  He was comparable to Marvin in his prime, outside of those bricks he shot at the FT line.  He build more houses than Dwight.

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I actually liked the Snake, when healthy.  He was comparable to Marvin in his prime, outside of those bricks he shot at the FT line.  He build more houses than Dwight.

Ya I remember loving the signing too...at the time I was really into bodybuilding and loved Ken's guns......:-|

He reminded me of a Charles Oakley in a small forward's frame...but nowhere close to Oakley's value.

Marvin is a pretty good comparison..same shot style where they **** in back a bit and closer to their face before the release.

Ken Norman's got a hellavu body, you like him? 

Why would I like him?-George Costanza

lol

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

• Moderators

VhPpP2VM.jpg

Hint #19: This wonderful lady's husband! Together they created a foundation benefiting Metro Atlanta youth. One of their kids, who goes by the handle "jabri404", is presently at the Team USA National Under-16 minicamp and trials.

~lw3

Just now, lethalweapon3 said:

VhPpP2VM.jpg

Hint #19: This wonderful lady's husband! Together they created a foundation benefiting Metro Atlanta youth. One of their kids, who goes by the handle "jabri404", is presently at the Team USA National Under-16 minicamp and trials.

~lw3

Reef?