• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is going to start at center

ThomasCredle

12 hours ago, Sothron said:

He's a slow footed offensive player that can only be effective in the low post. That's where he is like Dwight. He can't rebound at all and is bad defensively. I just can't see this team after trading Dwight for nothing would want an even worse version of Dwight going forward.

It's all true, but he's really young. He seems pretty aloof but maybe we can turn him into something good over here. I still think he's got potential with his moves down low.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

It's all true, but he's really young. He seems pretty aloof but maybe we can turn him into something good over here. I still think he's got potential with his moves down low.

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for low post players. It is my favorite aspect of basketball and it kills me that seems to be almost dead. If Okafor could defend at all or even just board at a decent pace then I'd be all over trying to get him. If we did get him then I'd hope and pray Bud U could work some magic.

• Like 2

I'm gonna channel my inner @sturt here, put on my tan Colombo jacket and get to work. Ok not that deep into it but I'm gonna say Schlenk might contact a former player he is familiar with, who happens to be a free agent, happens to stroke it well from the outside and happens to be the gap stop type free agent we could use for a couple of years..

Without further adieu...

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0630.GIF

• Premium Member

Love that thought, really. Don't think he comes here if Sap's not here, though. It's dawning on me that that's the untold story of why Schlenk might be inclined to work hard to keep him than originally thought.

41 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm gonna channel my inner @sturt here, put on my tan Colombo jacket and get to work. Ok not that deep into it but I'm gonna say Schlenk might contact a former player he is familiar with, who happens to be a free agent, happens to stroke it well from the outside and happens to be the gap stop type free agent we could use for a couple of years..

Without further adieu...

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0630.GIF

Can we get him but not the mole.

On 6/23/2017 at 0:19 PM, Spud2Nique said:

Without further adieu...

Mo Speights

A lot of former Warriors big men available this Free Agency expect us to to target one of them.

20160712__ZAZA-PACHULIA4.jpg1024x1024.jpgAndrewBogut_Warriors_2014_USAT6.jpg

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1

In house options

Musky (best we got)

Plumlee (hell nah)

Humphries (definitely the most physical)

Collins (I wish) 

Out of house options

Zaza/McGee (depending on which one wants more money)

Vucevic (via trade and my personal fav option)

Noah (gross contract but for 50 some odd games I'd take it)

Okafor (via trade/defense is god awful)

Chandler (not that bad of a option)

Gortat/Mahimni (WAS wants to get rid of 1 of these contracts via trade)