Who is going to start at center

ThomasCredle

I wonder if the 19th pick may indicate the Hawks are going to take a run a Deandre Jordan.   I don't think he has ever mentioned the Hawks ever as a team he has interest in.  He would fill the 5 for us if we drafted Milsap's replacement and are going to throw his cap space at another max player.   Don't see how the Clipper's would be looking at Sap in a sign and trade if they are in rebuilding mode so I doubt this would ever happen. 

Would other people like to see Deandre in the ATL

2 minutes ago, ThomasCredle said:

I wonder if the 19th pick may indicate the Hawks are going to take a run a Deandre Jordan.   I don't think he has ever mentioned the Hawks ever as a team he has interest in.  He would fill the 5 for us if we drafted Milsap's replacement and are going to throw his cap space at another max player.   Don't see how the Clipper's would be looking at Sap in a sign and trade if they are in rebuilding mode so I doubt this would ever happen. 

Would other people like to see Deandre in the ATL

No

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

One of Philly does seem like a team you'd look at if you want a center. It will probably be an older vet like Chandler.

Except Nerlens got traded to Dallas. He's a RFA.

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Yea, Deandre Jordan has some Dwight Howard type drawbacks. So clearly we are not looking at that type player.

Except DJ doesn't complain about touches and post ups.

32 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Talk to us in mid July, Free Agency hasn't even begun.

Does it really ever begin for the Hawks?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Except Nerlens got traded to Dallas. He's a RFA.

Except DJ doesn't complain about touches and post ups.

Nerlens could be Theo Ratliff 2.0 in Atlanta replacing a one time defensive stud legit 5 with a thin PF forced to play C

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Charlotte is absolutely pissing all over the Hawks the last 48 hours.  

Go be a Hornets and then. You literally never have anything positive to say about the Hawks so what do you get out of being a "fan"? 

And no they're not. Dwight will derail the progress they made last year and that mini-me backcourt is not going to work.

• Like 4

Just now, Dolfan23 said:

Go be a Hornets and then. You literally never have anything positive to say about the Hawks so what do you get out of being a "fan"? 

And no they're not. Dwight will derail the progress they made last year and that mini-me backcourt is not going to work.

I just find it amusing that a team that isn't rebuilding is getting worse and worse.  

• Like 2