• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Porter just got a 4yr/106mil deal...How much is THJ worth?

wolvetigers

5 minutes ago, wolvetigers said:

What does this mean for Tim Hardaway Jr's contract?

I hope we can keep him on a cap friendly number...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Hardaway is not quite as good as Porter as an all around player.  I don't think he can command $20+ million a year.

• Like 1

This is a case of a team with cap space where the money is burning a hole in their pocket, and the fact that they have been on the lottery treadmill has caused them to make a poor decision here.  He is clearly not worth that contract.  What's funny is that John Wall was trying to get Washington to trade for Paul George because, in his words, "We are set at every position except small forward."

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, KB21 said:

This is a case of a team with cap space where the money is burning a hole in their pocket, and the fact that they have been on the lottery treadmill has caused them to make a poor decision here.  He is clearly not worth that contract.  What's funny is that John Wall was trying to get Washington to trade for Paul George because, in his words, "We are set at every position except small forward."

I don't think Washington matches

Anything over $15mill/per is "good luck in your future endeavors" money. Gaze, Belli, daFro, Dorsey...

• Like 1

Porter is a restricted free agent and the Kings got a roster of young developing players on rookie level deals. If anyone could take that risk it's them. Especially since if the Wizards match he's the highest paid player on their team lol. That in itself is kinda funny.