• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer league gm 1

Dnice

7 minutes ago, TheRedStripes said:

Is there a way to watch it online? There used used to be a $14.99 summer league pass to watch games online every year... But I can't find anything like that.

ESPN3

Watch ESPN app too

• Like 2

I'll preface this by stating that I have zero scouting skills and have only caught snippets (trying to get my toddler to bed):

1) Collins looks little small to me and a little stiff. He's been active and he plays to his size. Some nice flash plays (rebound & put back; steal and slam). For those proposing stretch 5 minutes, I don't see it.

2) Prince has not stood out to me. Looks like the alpha on the court, but has not shot well and still does not seem able to create his own shot consistently.

3) Bembry has looked like the best player in the floor at times. Still no evidence that he's learned to shoot.

4) Rondae-Hollis & LeVert aren't too shabby for BKN

• Like 1

Let me use this time period to show an example of what I mean by you can't have an opinion that can't be changed, Taurean Prince.

The reason why he started looking better was because he was playing off of passes from Dennis on transition (wait, I thought Dennis stunk as a passer) and Millsap passing. I'm cautiously optimistic about him, but he's the type that will look better with better players and if nothing is done, it wouldn't be surprising if he put up similar shooting numbers to what he did after he started playing.

• Like 3