• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk is back up, Welcome to the Bagley Zone

NBASupes

NBASupes ranking: #1 prospect.

Long term comparison: Hybrid of Chris Bosh/Rodman/Westbrook.

Skill-set is similar to GT Bosh. Bigger and stronger than GT Bosh.

Effort, rebounding ability, and motor is similar to Rodman. His defense could develop into a Rodman like impact with much need to improve his technique which is pretty bad right now. He has a lot of defensive talent but he has a lot of work to do as hes just not a good defender at this stage.

Athletic ability for position is extremely rare and most comparable to Russell Westbrook. 

Hes clearly going to have to improve defensively but he is the best offensive prospect from a big man in the last 20 years. He will contend MVPs and help this team get to glory.

Let's go Hawks!

Edited by NBASupes

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

phew ... i was going through some withdrawal

I am still hoping Sac recognizes its desperate need for a PF and leaves Doncic to us

Possible. But it's unlikely. Divac and Peja running that team. Doncic is a need for them. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Possible. But it's unlikely. Divac and Peja running that team. Doncic is a need for them. 

Reports say Sac is taking Ayton/Doncic no matter what. That leaves Bagley unless we try to move up which doesn't seem plausible.

20 minutes ago, JTB said:

Man I couldn’t deal with the Squawk being down! Lol

Im like someone please email me and tell me what’s going on! Lol

I hope we get longer than an hour this time around....even now I'm getting intermittent errors. 

6 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

I hope we get longer than an hour this time around....even now I'm getting intermittent errors. 

Lol I’m sure they’re working on it. I’m getting those intermittent errors as well though.

• Premium Member

My Dad is absolutely convinced Bagley is going to be a superstar level talent. I'm actually buying into the hype. We are going to get either Ayton, Doncic or Bagley. I mean...that's great news for once as a hawks fan.

Glad to see the site back up.  I thought Dol took his ball and went home.

All I know about Bagley is he goes to the same school as The Jason Tatum went to.  That’s good enough for me.  I’m intrigued by Porter Jr putting a big ole target on his back tho.

Edited by benhillboy

42 minutes ago, Sothron said:

My Dad is absolutely convinced Bagley is going to be a superstar level talent. I'm actually buying into the hype. We are going to get either Ayton, Doncic or Bagley. I mean...that's great news for once as a hawks fan.

Agreed. Atlanta doesnt need to overthink it.

Believe it or not I wouldn’t be mad at the idea of trading down and acquiring another pick and grab young.

Only if we trade Dennis before the draft anyways. Whether schlenk likes Dennis or not and seem like the rumors were true based on Dennis own comments stating “Bud told him to watch his back” ....Dennis doesn’t want to be here anyways though he’s trying to cover it up to an extent now via his Twitter.

• Admin
Believe it or not I wouldn’t be mad at the idea of trading down and acquiring another pick and grab young.

Only if we trade Dennis before the draft anyways. Whether schlenk likes Dennis or not and seem like the rumors were true based on Dennis own comments stating “Bud told him to watch his back” ....Dennis doesn’t want to be here anyways though he’s trying to cover it up to an extent now via his Twitter.

Young is the last guy I want .... I hope we find a way to trade up for that Kentucky point guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Young is the last guy I want .... I hope we find a way to trade up for that Kentucky point guard

This.  Take the big or unless it’s a Celtics 76ers type deal where you know you are getting hwho you covet.

2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

While he's not the last guy I want. If we were not able to get a King's ransom, he's not the guy I want. That would be Porter Jr. or Bamba. I would like to trade up for Young or Sexton. Not take them with our 1st pick