Who makes Prince and Collins better among these higher draft candidates?

JTB

1 hour ago, GThawks3 said:

Yeah because Bamba can’t improve right? And I never even claimed he’s a good shooter but non shooter is incorrect.

Doncic can not shoot or pass as well as Trae. 

And Doncic is just as much a liability defensively. And probably won’t beat NBA wings off the dribble because he struggled beating Euro talent off the dribble. That will greatly diminish his very good playmaking ability. You have to be able to get to spots to create passing lanes.

1 hour ago, davis171 said:

This site is much lower on JJJ than most experts and NBA execs. You all think you could make it as an NBA scout...

What exactly is an “expert” ? Also, you don’t know where NBA execs have him on their big boards unless you are in their front office. Could I make it as a NBA Scout ? I think I could if I were interested.

56 minutes ago, GThawks3 said:

Experts and NBA execs are high on guys that turn out to be busts every single year. And I don’t necessarily think JJJ will be a bad NBA player just someone that’s not worth a top 3 pick. 

Eggsactly.  In fact, so-called NBA eggsperts are more wrong than right.

Suggesting we're opposed to their projections is kind of a complimenty if you ask me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KB21 said:

That’s not true either, but thanks for playing.  Most people see Ibakq as JJJ’s floor.  

This is nonsense. Most people seem to think he will need to develop physically to become what Ibaka was in OKC. That's why it's a comparison. Same for Bamba, Bagley, or Ayton with any comparison,  it's about what they project to be down the road, not what they are right now. Please talk lying to yourself on this. Its not healthy for our fanbase.

That’s not true either, but thanks for playing.  Most people see Ibakq as JJJ’s floor.  

What's JJJ's comp to you? Good outcome Ibaka? Best outcome, Miami Heat Chris Bosh? I'm not seeing it with him.

He's not a great offensive player, which is fine because Bamba couldn't shoot effectively. Bad rebounder given his tools. His fouling makes his defense less impactful in reality and less meaningful statistically. He reminds me of Marvin when he speaks, I don't see greatness with him. He compares himself with Anthony Davis, but then I have to question does he know what that means. When asked what animal he would like to be, he switched his answer from a cheetah to a koala bear. I don't want a Koala bear (this actually happened and shouldn't be used a sign of anything meaningful but I think it's important to mention).

Apart from the assessments in character those are facts. Sorry you're blinded by your refusal to draft the best player for the future.

39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am actually thinking about recording for ya'll and posting it. Just use my business recorder

I remember you already having an podcast in the past, correct?

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

I think jjj floor is lower than Ibaka. Ibaka is a man who isn’t “soft” and was a starter almost all his career. JJJ gets off to a slow start and he might not be a starter in the league at all in which case Ibaka would be better when it’s all said n done.

JJJ should feel honored to be compared to Ibaka cuz he hasn’t done jack squat.

55 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

What's JJJ's comp to you? Good outcome Ibaka? Best outcome, Miami Heat Chris Bosh? I'm not seeing it with him.

He's not a great offensive player, which is fine because Bamba couldn't shoot effectively. Bad rebounder given his tools. His fouling makes his defense less impactful in reality and less meaningful statistically. He reminds me of Marvin when he speaks, I don't see greatness with him. He compares himself with Anthony Davis, but then I have to question does he know what that means. When asked what animal he would like to be, he switched his answer from a cheetah to a koala bear. I don't want a Koala bear (this actually happened and shouldn't be used a sign of anything meaningful but I think it's important to mention).

Apart from the assessments in character those are facts. Sorry you're blinded by your refusal to draft the best player for the future.

Marvin Williams.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

My goal of drafting the best player is why I want to pick him.  What you see  with JJJ is what Kevin Garnett would have looked like had he played a year of college ball.  That’s his 99 percentile outcome.  His floor is Ibaka.  His most likely outcome is a better shooting LaMarcus Aldridge.  He does compare more favorably to Bosh than someone else does.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

My goal of drafting the best player is why I want to pick him.  What you see  with JJJ is what Kevin Garnett would have looked like had he played a year of college ball.  That’s his 99 percentile outcome.  His floor is Ibaka.  His most likely outcome is a better shooting LaMarcus Aldridge.  He does compare more favorably to Bosh than someone else does.  

I know I said I was done but OMFG did you just say KG ?!?! 

LOL!!!!!!

• Like 2

If it’s a guard, someone who doesn’t mind playing off the ball.  Prince made some very impressive plays late season when he realized he didn’t have to rush all the time.  And a creative passer to force the ball to Collins’ good hands.

As far as  C I want Dedmon on steroids.

47 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I know you like JJJ and all, but now Im beginning to think you're actually Jaren Jackson Sr. lol

• Like 1

Nope not buying it. JJJ doesn't have KG's intensity, and that might've been KG's biggest asset. Maybe he can develop it and somewhat change his trajectory but he's got Marvin mentality right now. You know what that looks like. Don't fall for it again