• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I predict.....

JTB

hace 7 horas, macdaddy dijo:

Not sure.  I wonder if anyone thinks the starting lineup will be Trae/Heurter/Prince/Collins/Len before the end of the season.   

I agree, we have to bet on potential and young players, is a must for us. Huerter and Len have enough tools to be starters if they can develop, we have to give chance to players that can make a difference and they can. Len has already better averages on a per 36 basis than Dedmon. Huerter has elite shooting, good size, decent passing, Baze is a good guy but he is not going to get us a playoff spot.

8 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I agree, we have to bet on potential and young players, is a must for us. Huerter and Len have enough tools to be starters if they can develop, we have to give chance to players that can make a difference and they can. Len has already better averages on a per 36 basis than Dedmon. Huerter has elite shooting, good size, decent passing, Baze is a good guy but he is not going to get us a playoff spot.

Neither is Young, Heurter, or Len this year.

On 8/29/2018 at 11:28 AM, JTB said:

that Vinsanity will show up and go off for 38 points!!!

.....in one of the 82 games we play.

And I’m going to scream “DA CARTER!!!” after every made basket. Lol

Back off HATERS!

I would love to see him just get 25 points, because he hasn't done that since 2013

• Like 2

12 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Not sure.  I wonder if anyone thinks the starting lineup will be Trae/Heurter/Prince/Collins/Len before the end of the season.   

Trae - Yes

Heurter - No (he really needs to build strength) and this position will need someone practiced as an NBA defender on the wing.

Prince - Yes

Collins - Yes

Len - 90% sure on this one.

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Pimp Rickrollin’ even easier, Homes ?

? that’s awesome. I think that’s my fav Seinfeld episode too with the wig master and  dude whose hitting on him in front of Jerry. ? @thecampster I’m feeling your Len ❤️ and ? it’s a lot of mental for him because he’s physically pretty solid. Don’t get me wrong a few more post moves, a stronger jumper and quicker feet wouldn’t hurt either. If he’s gonna do anything to resurrect his career, it does feel like this is the opportunity for it. Hope you’re right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, warcore said:

I predict everyone is underestimating the season Dedmon will have in a contract year. People here forget he's actually good.

Agreed and love his hustle. Obviously not in our long term plans but love his overall style of play. Active body generates excitement.

• Like 1

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Funny you mention that I have a bet with @bleachkit on the Cavs pick conveying to us. I honestly think the Cavs make the playoffs. I ? KLove will get better by Lebron being gone and they have a ton of vets and young gunners like Clarkson and Nance. They all step up now I think. I actually hope we get the 11th pick and they don’t make the playoffs but this pick is easily 11-18 for me. We shall see. I see the Mavs at around 9-14 range. Hoping for 6th pick obviously there.

Didn't realize Isaiah Taylor signed with the Cavs.

The Cavs have some good players and they should make the playoffs except we are forgetting one thing.  Lue is still the coach.  Bud would get these Cavs into the playoffs.   Not sure Lue can.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gurpilo said:

Of course not but you give minutes to young players that can develop into a good NBA starters and that is Young, Huerter and Len. Baze is already at his ceiling

They should EARN those minutes first by producing wins with their play.

49 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

The Cavs have some good players and they should make the playoffs except we are forgetting one thing.  Lue is still the coach.  Bud would get these Cavs into the playoffs.   Not sure Lue can.  

True Lue is pretty bad. Can’t hope for a coaching change either because that generally derails teams, at least in that transitional year. We gotta hope Lue comes out with urgency and a style to fit a veteran club lead by a rookie pg.

51 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

We still get their pick if it’s 11-14.

• Like 1