• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

I am beginning to get nervous, I feel we are going to get screwed if we are part of AD trade to LAL.

Cam, Doumboya and Fernando are a pretty good package for me, unless we get a reak star for 2 of this players and still keep Sekou or Cam I would consider a fail.

• Like 1

Pelicans want Hunter. That's their guy. They might be trying to move back but this should play out well. If Ball which looks likely is going to NO, it's going to be Hunter at #4. Hawks really need to stay out of it. 

23 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I mean if all this is to get Culver I just don't get it, no much difference between Hunter, Reddish and Culver, probably highest ceiling is Cam. I will be upset if we lose a pick to exchange Cam for Culver 

I'll be so pissed. Stay at damn #8 and #10. Cam will be there. 

hace 2 minutos, NBASupes dijo:

Pelicans want Hunter. That's their guy. They might be trying to move back but this should play out well. If Ball which looks likely is going to NO, it's going to be Hunter at #4. Hawks really need to stay out of it. 

It that is true and make sense because NO has been looking for a SF for ages it would be Culver or Cam for us, do not trade anything Travis

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Maybe Hawks are getting involved as a reconnaissance measure, just to stay abreast of who wants what. Do teams do that?

All of the time. Atlanta gets an idea what the other team is willing to do, what's the price and check in on draft day if interested.

17 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I am beginning to have really bad vibrations about this draft. I just don't get it, why we cannot add 3 first rounders, seems we are eager, desperate to get rid of #10, we need depth and talent, hopefully is just smokescreen

Not a lot of high level talent that fits what we want maybe ? I don’t agree, but if we are in the market for wings everything available where we pick has big time warts. The guy who fits us the best has questionable intangibles and we can acquire a big with our mid-round pick.

hace 4 minutos, EazyRoc dijo:

Not a lot of high level talent that fits what we want maybe ? I don’t agree, but if we are in the market for wings everything available where we pick has big time warts. The guy who fits us the best has questionable intangibles and we can acquire a big with our mid-round pick.

Aasuming we take Hunter, Reddish or Culver at 8, you can have Sekou, Hayes, Little, Goga or Clarke at 10, not much players with that potential at the current roster, all fit the team, hard to pass in my opinion.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Starting to feel the best prospect in the draft not named Zion or a point guard are the following

1) Jarrett Culver ( Although I wouldn't trade up for him)

2) Jaxson Hayes

3) Sekou Doumbouya

4) Goga Bitadze

5) Brandon Clarke ( I list Clarke last because he is a bit of a duplicate of John Collin although he might be better than Collins)

I am not high on Reddish or Little although I would stomach Hunter if Schlenk went in that direction. Reddish is just too bad of a finisher around the rim.  Only one player has been worse than him drafted in the top 10 in 20 years.  Despite what many have said, there is huge upside with Hayes...The guy has grown over 10 inches over the last 2 years. Goga is so skilled already that he reminds me of Jokic who I love!. Clark was the 2nd best player in college last year. Sekou is a physical freak of nature. 

Oh I forgot to dog Barrett...He is a wannabe #1 with no agility what so ever.  He is like a one read running Quarterback!  And it does help that he isn't good at shooting. Stay away!