• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah supes be crazy.  But he's our crazy.

I suspect similar has been said about me 'n you. 😎

Shiiii, dealing with Dallas picks again?  Yes, please.

That pick will absolutely be in the top 10 in '21.

'Zingo will have opted for free agency by then after coming off yet another injury-shortened season.  The triple-Dirks will have rendered every non-Euro a trade asset and Carlisle would have continued to convince everybody the lack of success is still not his fault.  What's not to love about their future picks?

I disagree. I think Cuban will move hell and highwater to not be lottery bound again for awhile.

I'd actually prefer Knicks picks - I trust they will screw up their roster more than Dallas.

• Like 1

No more dealing with the Mavs. I’m sorry I’m tired of L*+%a already. I actually hate having to track a team and hoping they lose for our sake. It’s stressful!

Unless you deal with the Knicks...they’ve sucked a while.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I disagree. I think Cuban will move hell and highwater to not be lottery bound again for awhile.

I'd actually prefer Knicks picks - I trust they will screw up their roster more than Dallas.

😆 jinx on Knicks bird buy me a coke.

• Like 3

Guys and gals I’m excited!!! If you know me you know this has been my fav time of year forever! Specially having 3 picks in the top 20, we’ve never had that.

8 days remaining and all this excitement I wanna 👋 I mean high five 🖐 @kg01! 😝 

I kid he’s a Goga lover. 

Specially shoutout to @NBASupes for being in the thick of things and keeping everyone engaged! Nice work bro!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I actually think Cam has some Marvin in him. Weak core strength, excellent at defending with his standing reach, and both have great two foot gather dunks when given space. That's about it but he does have some similarities. Cam is better at movement his arms and he has superior hand quickness and feel for the offensive player. Both move their feet well. Offensively, two completely different players outside of the two things above I mentioned. 

Marvin had an awful handle though. 

17 minutes ago, hazer said:

Kagey-Wan’s newfound Cam-dom is like that gf who picks a team based on jersey color. We over here in the Cam line, Kage walks up all like “thanks for holding my spot, Brahs” and we all like “Who deece?” 🤔

conga-line.gif

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's the problem, burd.  He knows nothing about how to build a team but will inject himself into the process .. to their detriment.

Agree on the Knicks picks though.  Having a Knicks pick is like having the big joker in spades.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Guys and gals I’m excited!!! If you know me you know this has been my fav time of year forever! Specially having 3 picks in the top 20, we’ve never had that.

🏆 Ditto, S2N. Diiii-TOE 🏆 

• Haha 1

Well Well Well, now we know why the reports are coming that this is getting close. What was a 3 team deal might be four teams. My guy didn't say Atlanta was in on this deal for the Lakers side at all but not surprised if they could be added. It would make sense. You can get a better package to Washington and New Orleans this way as Atlanta has cap, draft, and player equity. That's why Boston and New York had us in.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

UP DAMN DATE! 

Hawks front: Nothing new...

Trade picks front: Nothing new...

But AD Trade: JUICY!

Remember how I told you it's down to the Knicks and Lakers. 

Here's why, ya'll saw the Rich Paul comments with SI. Well well, I got the tea now. 

It seems like the trade value of the packages were this: 

1. Boston

2. Knicks

3. Lakers

Boston had a deal with the Wizards for J. Brown/Smart/13/20 for Beal

Memphis 1st 2020 (top 6) to Atlanta for #10

Beal, three youngin' from Boston (Guerschon Yabusele and Robert Williams and Semi Ojeleye), #22 and #10

When they got the teams together, all agreed to the deal. Boston wasn't going to okay the deal without assurance that AD wasn't going to opt-in for one year or that he was willing to resign with the Celtics and he would consider it. How he would consider it is they wanted him to reach out to Kyrie and let Kyrie know he's all in. When Rich got to AD and told him what was going down, AD got furious. He had no interest in even playing one season in Boston much less any of the assurances. 

So basically the deal got canned, so when my guy told me it was down to the Knicks and Lakers with the Knicks getting him, I was like damn and he mentioned #10 from Atlanta. 

Let's talk about #10 from Atlanta. This is a piece that's been offered to everyone with some solid assets and when I tell you everyone, I mean it! So when NO heard it, they just took it as gospel, they just approved of the other one till they couldn't reach an agreement with the assurances. 

WRONG! The Knicks f**king fibbed. Not that it wasn't true the Hawks didn't listen and wasn't interested. They never agreed to any deal and wasn't going to at this time for #10 with this offer. Since this was the star piece going to the Pels other than Beal, this really f***ed up NY's offer. NY told them, get me a similar offer with Knox and a high draft pick. The Knick who already called any team with a good pick already shopping everyone and got a no, got a no again. 

Basically, the Knicks deal is seen as bullshit to the Pelicans. Knicks even called Dallas to see if they can get 2020 instead of 2021 after the draft which got a no from Dallas. Knicks was even willing to take on cash from teams they called, small amount to get some assets and still got a no. Basically the Knicks are screwed. 

But the Lakers aren't fairing any better. They don't want BI and future late 1sts with Beal. They want a future star or high quality draft pick. Lakers been shopping Kuz and BI and no one with good picks has interest. BI blood thinners issue couldn't have came at a worse time it seems otherwise, this is a done deal. 

Pels are looking at all offers but it's looking likely, it will be a rental as NO just isn't sold on either deal. What's crazy is, I hear Boston still is open to doing the deal but with less in it which doesn't work for NO. NO wants a lot. Simple as that. 

I think I got everything. :Bob:

Your source could give Woj and Shams a run for their money. Got the inside scoop on the entire league. 😉

• Haha 2

Just now, High5 said:

Your source could give Woj and Shams a run for their money. Got the inside scoop on the entire league. 😉

Just on what he gives me. The others are barely any better than me if that. Most of their shit is wack but I keep them because you never know one day, they might get in a high position and have so much inside info. Right now, they are just surface guys. You can get better from spouses honestly. 

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

Really hoping to see two wings at 8 and 10 and a big man at 17.  I feel like there should be one of the big men we want at that point.

I really think we should start re-working scenarios assuming we won't have 10.

My sources tell me we may be involved in the AD-to-LA deal.  Ok, ooook, you got me .... *sigh*  my source is Supes 🙄

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Well Well Well, now we know why the reports are coming that this is getting close. What was a 3 team deal might be four teams. My guy didn't say Atlanta was in on this deal for the Lakers side at all but not surprised if they could be added. It would make sense. You can get a better package to Washington and New Orleans this way as Atlanta has cap, draft, and player equity. That's why Boston and New York had us in.

What are we giving? What are we getting?

What would we take in this potential deal? We get 4 but what would we give up? If Ball goes to New Orleans, what's the treat for Washington to trade Beal? This sounds like bullshit. The Lakers value is Ball and 4 but if Ball goes to NO. What's 4 for both Atlanta and Washington? 

4 is not 3. It's not that available. 

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

Your guess is as good as mine. 

Some of Comment to the twee are just AWFUL

The worse I saw was Hawks giving 8, 10 which goes to NOP along with 4 and Hawks getting Imgram.  😠😠:blanky:

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

UP DAMN DATE! 

Hawks front: Nothing new...

Trade picks front: Nothing new...

But AD Trade: JUICY!

Remember how I told you it's down to the Knicks and Lakers. 

Here's why, ya'll saw the Rich Paul comments with SI. Well well, I got the tea now. 

It seems like the trade value of the packages were this: 

1. Boston

2. Knicks

3. Lakers

Boston had a deal with the Wizards for J. Brown/Smart/13/20 for Beal

Memphis 1st 2020 (top 6) to Atlanta for #10

Beal, three youngin' from Boston (Guerschon Yabusele and Robert Williams and Semi Ojeleye), #22 and #10

When they got the teams together, all agreed to the deal. Boston wasn't going to okay the deal without assurance that AD wasn't going to opt-in for one year or that he was willing to resign with the Celtics and he would consider it. How he would consider it is they wanted him to reach out to Kyrie and let Kyrie know he's all in. When Rich got to AD and told him what was going down, AD got furious. He had no interest in even playing one season in Boston much less any of the assurances. 

So basically the deal got canned, so when my guy told me it was down to the Knicks and Lakers with the Knicks getting him, I was like damn and he mentioned #10 from Atlanta. 

Let's talk about #10 from Atlanta. This is a piece that's been offered to everyone with some solid assets and when I tell you everyone, I mean it! So when NO heard it, they just took it as gospel, they just approved of the other one till they couldn't reach an agreement with the assurances. 

WRONG! The Knicks f**king fibbed. Not that it wasn't true the Hawks didn't listen and wasn't interested. They never agreed to any deal and wasn't going to at this time for #10 with this offer. Since this was the star piece going to the Pels other than Beal, this really f***ed up NY's offer. NY told them, get me a similar offer with Knox and a high draft pick. The Knick who already called any team with a good pick already shopping everyone and got a no, got a no again. 

Basically, the Knicks deal is seen as bullshit to the Pelicans. Knicks even called Dallas to see if they can get 2020 instead of 2021 after the draft which got a no from Dallas. Knicks was even willing to take on cash from teams they called, small amount to get some assets and still got a no. Basically the Knicks are screwed. 

But the Lakers aren't fairing any better. They don't want BI and future late 1sts with Beal. They want a future star or high quality draft pick. Lakers been shopping Kuz and BI and no one with good picks has interest. BI blood thinners issue couldn't have came at a worse time it seems otherwise, this is a done deal. 

Pels are looking at all offers but it's looking likely, it will be a rental as NO just isn't sold on either deal. What's crazy is, I hear Boston still is open to doing the deal but with less in it which doesn't work for NO. NO wants a lot. Simple as that. 

I think I got everything. :Bob:

Your source good.