• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2019 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

JayBirdHawk

This is a bit off topic and may have already been posted but the NBA Academy Games are at the Emory Sports Medicine Complex this month. First time its been held in the U.S. and its in Schlenk's backyard. Good chance for him to see a bunch of players that may be in the SL if not more in the future. My apologies if this is too late news.

https://pr.nba.com/nba-academy-games-atlanta/

32 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Where? I didnt see him.

Not in that video, but someone on reddit yesterday or the day before posted a screenshot they said they got from one of Bembry's social medias. 

UkUIfon.jpg

The Hawks twitter video is from the same gym and they're wearing those same jerseys. So it just confirms that Hunter is indeed with the team. 

4 minutes ago, High5 said:

Not in that video, but someone on reddit yesterday or the day before posted a screenshot they said they got from one of Bembry's social medias. 

UkUIfon.jpg

The Hawks twitter video is from the same gym and they're wearing those same jerseys. So it just confirms that Hunter is indeed with the team. 

Are the Hawks breaking NBA rules? Technically the trade cant be completed until July 6th.

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Are the Hawks breaking NBA rules? Technically the trade cant be completed until July 6th.

I feel like Schlenk wouldn't risk anything just so Hunter could get a few extra days of SL practice. The team just can't advertise it. Maybe they have to say Hunter decided to show up to that gym on his own and they just practiced around him.

24 minutes ago, High5 said:

I feel like Schlenk wouldn't risk anything just so Hunter could get a few extra days of SL practice. The team just can't advertise it. Maybe they have to say Hunter decided to show up to that gym on his own and they just practiced around him.

League operatives: "Why is Hunter on the court? Trade isn't official until the 6th. That is a violation, code 12, section 6."

Schlenk: "Well he came of his own accord. We didn't invite him or anything, he just showed up. I didn't even recognize him. I was like 'who is that dude?', someone told me it was Deandre Hunter. I was like 'oh weird, I think we might of traded for him.' Small world, I'm telling you."

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, High5 said:

I’ll always be a fan of MPJ for the way he has Trae’s back when everyone was roasting him. Sucks his family is cursed. 

He seems to be a stand-up guy. Good values. Hate to hear about his knee!

• Like 2