• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2019 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

If I was his coach I wouldn't have him shoot a three all year. Just bull your way down low and throw it down. He's a load down there, he's going to get plenty of calls too.

At least give it till all star ⭐️ break before claiming he shouldn’t take threes. 2 can play ur weird game. 

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

At least give it till all star ⭐️ break before claiming he shouldn’t take threes. 2 can play ur weird game. 

Nice false equivalency. You declared Barrett as shit, I'm merely stating Zion should stick to his strengths while he develops.

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Nice false equivalency. You declared Barrett as shit, I'm merely stating Zion should stick to his strengths while he develops.

You don’t want him taking threes? That’s what u said. 

Like I said, wait till the break. 

18 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I was in the 89 Bay Area quake. I thought the world 🌍 was coming to an end. I was 13, we were onthe second floor in our apartment building. Scary as hell. I was watching A’s Giants World Series and the tv 📺 just turned off and fell of the table. 😐 Bad memory for sure.

I was watching that game live from my living room in Albany GA when the cameras starting shaking. I lived in L.A. in ‘94 for Northridge quake ⚡️ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hazer said:

I was watching that game live from my living room in Albany GA when the cameras starting shaking. I lived in L.A. in ‘94 for Northridge quake ⚡️ 

Nice 👍🏼 I remember I was switching back n forth between that and the US Open finals. Becker was my fav player and going against the great Ivan Lendl. Man, really scary when ur a kid though no doubt. 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

With the Jinx.

That’s what I called Peo too! 😆 Peo, you couldn’t work this magic of urs with the warriors from 2015-2019? Jk injuries are bad. Not hoping for any injuries for anyone.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

With the Jinx.

This is what I see happening to Zion.  He is such a wrecking ball that injuries are inevitable.  He doesn't have a lot of skill so to be effective, he'll have to keep crashing.

2 hours ago, hawkman said:

They need to finalize this trade so the Hawks can get their new toys on the court. This year's Summer League has been lame so far. The most exciting thing about this Summer League is the earthquake. In defense of Zion, 11pts in 9 minutes ain't bad for a "fat" man. His strength and athleticism are elite. He will be fine after he gets his shot mechanics straight.

There was a reporter on ESPN this morning that said that the Lakers Free Agent signings would have to go through first before the Anthony Davis trade can be final.   I don't understand the meaning behind this.

Ahora, Peoriabird dijo:

And y'all want to count him to be a back up center?  He was making Landale look good

No, I was not counting on him, not yet, we need to sign a big. However rest of the stats not bad 8 reb, 3 blocks, shooting is just awful.

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

And y'all want to count him to be a back up center?  He was making Landale look good

Was it a case of missed shots or fat butts?

Edited by Spud2nique