• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2019 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

I felt the one yesterday. I was freakin out.. 😂 

Earthquakes are one of the most unnerving feelings....give me a good hurricane any day, that I can plan for.

• Like 2

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Earthquakes are one of the most unnerving feelings....give me a good hurricane any day, that I can plan for.

I was in the 89 Bay Area quake. I thought the world 🌍 was coming to an end. I was 13, we were onthe second floor in our apartment building. Scary as hell. I was watching A’s Giants World Series and the tv 📺 just turned off and fell of the table. 😐 Bad memory for sure.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I was in the 89 Bay Area quake. I thought the world 🌍 was coming to an end. I was 13, we were onthe second floor in our apartment building. Scary as hell. I was watching A’s Giants World Series and the tv 📺 just turned off and fell of the table. 😐 Bad memory for sure.

Some of the worst memories - I can vivdly remember 4 that I've experienced. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

So we not gonna talk about the #1 pick looking like he's gained a few (hundred) since the draft?

Have you heard of the phrase..red beans and rice didn’t miss him 😐 😆 

ps I just had the best quarter of my life against ur BIL’s Heat in Atlanta. 37-11 after ☝🏾. It can realistically only go down from here but I was hot 🥵 Reddish had 16 on 6-8 FG including 2-2 threes. Trae 8 and 4 dimes Collins 11 and 2 and a monster swat. Deandre Hunter swatted the lights outta ☝🏾 against Jimmy Buckets too. I’m starting to get hooked on this 😬 

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Have you heard of the phrase..red beans and rice didn’t miss him 😐 😆 

ps I just had the best quarter of my life against ur BIL’s Heat in Atlanta. 37-11 after ☝🏾. It can realistically only go down from here but I was hot 🥵 Reddish had 16 on 6-8 FG including 2-2 threes. Trae 8 and 4 dimes Collins 11 and 2 and a monster swat. Deandre Hunter swatted the lights outta ☝🏾 against Jimmy Buckets too. I’m starting to get hooked on this 😬 

Yeah, wait'll he discovers etouffe.  He gon' make Oliver Miller look like Mr. Olympia.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Am I wrong?  He looked noticeably bigger.  And his jumper(sic)?  Yikes on top of yikes.

No. My first thought was he looks 'chunky' and not @Spud2nique chunky.  especially his mid section. He had a lil jelly roll on the abs.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No. My first thought was he looks 'chunky' and not @Spud2nique chunky.  especially his mid section. He had a lil jelly roll on the abs.

I love his fat a$$! 😐 Honestly he’s gonna get in shape. I loved when his big bull in a china shop butt knocked Knox over. I literally yelled ..

OHHHHH! 😂 

50 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He looked like somebody's fat uncle put on his old HS uniform to see if it still fit.

🤣 I’m bustin. Stop 🛑 I’m dying here.

• Haha 1