• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2019 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I love his fat a$$! 😐 Honestly he’s gonna get in shape. I loved when his big bull in a china shop butt knocked Knox over. I literally yelled ..

Zion will look like Zack Randolph soon.  He'll have weight problems as ages!  Probably sooner rather than later.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Lets talk about RJ Barrett's game also...I am so glad we didn't draft that guy. He will take 20 shot per game.  Still can't hit 3's or free throws.  He is my pick for bust of the top 5!

Yeah, his game was not pretty.

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Zion will look like Zack Randolph soon.  He'll have weight problems as ages!  Probably sooner rather than later.

Zach Randolph didn't have Zion's athleticism though. His vertical was probably  2 1/2".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Disagree. He knows what it takes. I’m betting on him leaning the hell out and looking better than Julius Randle does now. His bf looks around 18-22% now. He will get to 10% within 6 months. He’s gonna do great.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Zach Randolph didn't have Zion's athleticism though. His vertical was probably  2 1/2".

One serious knee injury away from having Randolph like Athleticism. LOL!

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Disagree. He knows what it takes. I’m betting on him leaning the hell out and looking better than Julius Randle does now. His bf looks around 18-22% now. He will get to 10% within 6 months. He’s gonna do great.

Y'all love yourselves some Zion.  lol!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Lets talk about RJ Barrett's game also...I am so glad we didn't draft that guy. He will take 20 shots per game.  Still can't hit 3's or free throws.  He is my pick for bust of the top 5!

Good point.  I was half-asleep watching thinking who's the turd that keeps jacking up selfish arse shots.  It was RJ. 

I know it's SL but dang dude.  Half them dudes will be on the reg season roster too.  They look horrid.  Between him and Trier.... yikes they're gonna need shoulder surgery at the rate they're gonna be dribbling n' jackin'.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

One serious knee injury away from having Randolph like Athleticism. LOL!

Y'all love yourselves some Zion.  lol!

I dunno 🤷‍♀️ I’ve hated the crap 💩 outta some players and teams lately but things around the hawks and league are turning a good way in my view.

Kawhi, a humble dude takes down a warrior all time team, gets Toronto a ring. Then chooses underdog Clipps.

Zion seems like a good kid that’s humble and a naturally nice personality type dude.

I dunno, i guess im Tired of hatin. Scrubs were a handful of hate to last a lifetime.

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Good point.  I was half-asleep watching thinking who's the turd that keeps jacking up selfish arse shots.  It was RJ. 

I know it's SL but dang dude.  Half them dudes will be on the reg season roster too.  They look horrid.  Between him and Trier.... yikes they're gonna need shoulder surgery at the rate they're gonna be dribbling n' jackin'.

RJ isn’t what i thought. 💩 indeed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

if he knew what it takes, he'd have done it already. If he was that heavy that young, you really think he's gonna flip it in reverse that fast? Most players worry about gaining weight coming into the league, not losing it.

Just now, Cwell said:

if he knew what it takes, he'd have done it already. If he was that heavy that young, you really think he's gonna flip it in reverse that fast? Most players worry about gaining weight coming into the league, not losing it.

I honestly think he’s a rare athlete that can and will switch his body composition overall a bit and losing a lot of bf in a short amount of time. Griff prolly told him to enjoy his time until training camp. He’s a kid, ease him into it.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I honestly think he’s a rare athlete that can and will switch his body composition overall a bit and losing a lot of bf in a short amount of time. Griff prolly told him to enjoy his time until training camp. He’s a kid, ease him into it.

In that case......I got some ocean front property in Idaho to sell you homie

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I thought they told him to lose weight after being drafted but it looks like he gained.  He is in the fattest state in the country and you are convinced that he just forgot to lose the weight and will be down to 10% BF at some point?  This is some serious belief in a player

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cwell said:

In that case......I got some ocean front property in Idaho to sell you homie

I’m drinking the kool aid on him.

I thought they told him to lose weight after being drafted but it looks like he gained.  He is in the fattest states in the country and you are convinced that he just forgot to lose the weight and will be down to 10% BF at some point?  This is some serious belief in a player

I’m all in on Zion as a player. He’s the real deal.

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nah, bro.  You the #1 pick.  You gotta want to be great from day 1.  That means, for better or worse, ain't no easing into it.

His body type is 'fat by 30'.  Gotta be on that (weight control) like now.

Seems like a good kid so I'm not saying he's doggin it.  Just saying last night he looked like he bathed in gravy.... then ate it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Nah, bro.  You the #1 pick.  You gotta want to be great from day 1.  That means, for better or worse, ain't no easing into it.

His body type is 'fat by 30'.  Gotta be on that (weight control) like now.

Seems like a good kid so I'm not saying he's doggin it.  Just saying last night he looked like he bathed in gravy.... then ate it.

Again usually agree with 99.7% of athletes. Zion is gonna be fine imo. I guess we will see but I think he gets it.

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I dunno 🤷‍♀️ I’ve hated the crap 💩 outta some players and teams lately but things around the hawks and league are turning a good way in my view.

Kawhi, a humble dude takes down a warrior all time team, gets Toronto a ring. Then chooses underdog Clipps.

Zion seems like a good kid that’s humble and a naturally nice personality type dude.

I dunno, i guess im Tired of hatin. Scrubs were a handful of hate to last a lifetime.

RJ isn’t what i thought. 💩 indeed.

One summer league game and you already got him figured out? Just like the Trae haters when he was shooting air balls in his first summer league game, right?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

One summer league game and you already got him figured out? Just like the Trae haters when he was shooting air balls in his first summer league game, right?

No dip 💩 I’m just glad we didn’t pay the price up to draft him. 🤦‍♀️ 

• Haha 1

RJ will probably figure it out because he’s been bred but he looked like a stick figure all tight.

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

.... wanna bet?

Mwahahaahaaa 

Oh no 🙈 avatar? I can’t afford it. It’s like asking the Clippers for another first round pick. There’s just none available 😆