• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young working out with Steve Nash 1 on 1

JTB

Nash was such a blast to watch so it only makes sense his mentoring Trae now. Both dribble/dribbled into, through and out of the paint with such ease its pretty amazing. Both with just ridiculous passing skill. Not going to say anything about mentoring on the defensive end. Just the fact Nash has this kind of interest is a big deal. This really is a great story to unfold.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Now he needs to work with Gary Payton because the kid can’t defend a paper bag

I still say he has the grit and clutchness of Zeke with the passing of Nash.

Go Trae!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I will say I am still not happy about the Luka trade but Trae has been much better then I expected.

Pretty much the same here. If I could go back knowing what I know now about these two players, I'd still take Doncic but it would hurt really bad having to give up Trae. My opinion is subject to change if the #10 from Dallas turns out to be an amazing player but that's to be determined. 

Imagine taking a picture with a small tot like Trae is in that picture in your rookie year, then many years later playing against that same kid in the NBA in the later stages of your career.

I bet that picture is crazy for Traes dad to look at, but I bet it would be even crazier for CP3 to see it.. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

Imagine taking a picture with a small tot like Trae is in that picture in your rookie year, then many years later playing against that same kid in the NBA in the later stages of your career.

I bet that picture is crazy for Traes dad to look at, but I bet it would be even crazier for CP3 to see it.. 

Like LeBron and Jayson Tatum. Hell if LeBron holds on..he could play with his son.

1 minute ago, EazyRoc said:

Like LeBron and Jayson Tatum. Hell if LeBron holds on..he could play with his son.

LeBron just needs to go away 😂

30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

HS exists so I can finally get this out ...

I get he's the toast of the world but, folks gotta start being honest, all L*** did was put up stats and make his teammates worse.  Every time I see this "great" game from him, it's a bunch-a dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble ...... dribble s'more, step backs ('cause he can't get past his man) ... and obtw the Mavs are losing the whole time.

A perfectly objective view. Saw the Mavs ten or so games and it was so ugly and a large part of it is from exactly the way you described the situation out there. Good players make teammates better a lot of the time but great players make teammates better almost all the time. Good with the Trae here.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JTB said:

That trade was awesome and I wanted Trae here over Luka to begin with. I really do believe as their careers continue that Trae will be recognized as the better player of the two.

Your foresight was much greater than mine. Had no idea at that time but am so incredibly happy with the results. Its going to get a lot better too.

12 minutes ago, Thomas said:

A perfectly objective view. Saw the Mavs ten or so games and it was so ugly and a large part of it is from exactly the way you described the situation out there. Good players make teammates better a lot of the time but great players make teammates better almost all the time. Good with the Trae here.

Exactly.  So many folks don't seem to recognize or refuse to see that Trae made his teammates better. That's what elite players do.   JC - improved and more impactful with Trae. TP - career best shooting numbers. Len - career best pts and 3PT%.  Dedmon - career best pts and 3PT%.  

• Like 4