Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

Dragic is expiring at like 19 million this year. Don’t we only have 14 left? Plus, wouldn’t he be a mole to Luka’s mom?

#lebrondelontemom #lukadragicmommy

TMZ (spud version)

Luke: please keep this ma fker way from my moms doh!

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Haha, so Curry flew from China to NYK to meet with Durant.  Found out Durant was leaving while on the plane.

Suckaa!!

bfl.gif

Oh no no no!

He did it out of respect ✊🏾 and to say thank you...

Spud blows raspberries .... thrrrrrrwwwwwwwww

BULLLLLLLLSSSSSHHHAAATTTT

#byeayesha 👋 

• Like 1

How do the Hawks have so little cap space and do not have a legit good player?  I know Collins is young and on a rookie deal.  Same with everyone’s ROY Young.  It’s just interesting that the teams two best players make next to nothing in salary.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Cam is a beast. He was much more polished on tape than his stats say. I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself saying this 

As far as Len, I agree but Spellman looked like an excellent depth player before the injury and he got fat. I'll give him another chance

I hope on Cam and Hunter but let's wait before we call Cam a beast.  Zion was the beast on that Duke team, not Cam.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We can grab Dragic from the Heat straight up for Evan Turner and take a future 2nd for our trouble.

?

I’d much rather Dragic than Turner. Just my preference.

Nah.  Dragic wants to start.  Is a low-key diva.  Turner, for all his faults, is a team guy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah.  Dragic wants to start.  Is a low-key diva.  Turner, for all his faults, is a team guy.

Dragic can’t want to still start? Is that proper English? I don’t care Sturt it’s words at 7 am...it counts!

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dragic can’t want to still start? Is that proper English? I don’t care Sturt it’s words at 7 am...it counts!

Uh, if he's coming here the answer is 'no'.

ETA: And I haven't lol'd at Iguodala for yakin' his way off the Warrior Island.  Haha.  Once he made the comments about Jackson, I knew he was gone.

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Alex said:

How do the Hawks have so little cap space and do not have a legit good player?  I know Collins is young and on a rookie deal.  Same with everyone’s ROY Young.  It’s just interesting that the teams two best players make next to nothing in salary.

Our best players are on rookie deals. The veteran guys are mostly salary dumps taken for assets. We have a lot of flexible until we have to pay the young guys a few years down the road.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ohhhh ... game-change!

NYK makin' it Wayne in MSG, baybee!

Sign Wayne Ellington, 2/$16mil.

Looking like a we just give up roster there.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

We can grab Dragic from the Heat straight up for Evan Turner and take a future 2nd for our trouble.

?

I’d much rather Dragic than Turner. Just my preference.

Trae is going to get 35 mins plus next year. We aren't going to get Dragic to play 20 minutes a game a year before his free agency period. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1