• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

Avery Bradley prior to his injury troubles was one of the better two way guards in there league.  He’s worth a gamble for sure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Avery Bradley prior to his injury troubles was one of the better two way guards in there league.  He’s worth a gamble for sure.

The years after KG Paulette and Allen he was an animal I remember.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

It looks like we are letting the Lakers use up all their cap to sign players before we complete all our trades. Not even a peep about Hunter or Bruno signings.

The Davis trade hasn't even went through yet. I checked the official transactions and all the Lakers signings are on there so far except for Rondo. So hopefully it doesn't take too much longer

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, marco102 said:

I don't think the Hawks will go the PG route though.

3 hours ago, sturt said:

My guess is Adams is still auditioning for that roster slot right now, actually... give it a few SL games and see.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

It looks like we are letting the Lakers use up all their cap to sign players before we complete all our trades. Not even a peep about Hunter or Bruno signings.

My understanding is its out of anyone's control which trades are being processed first... just a NBA HQ thing.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, sturt said:

My understanding is its out of anyone's control which trades are being processed first... just a NBA HQ thing.

I imagine they have to be submitted to be processed and then after that thought it would be a 1st come 1st served type of thing. I hate our best picks are not playing in summer league. Otherwise I would not mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

If he wanted to play for the Lakers and Lebron he would be there man.

Why would anyone prefer to play with Paul George over Lebron and Davis unless there was some 2nd thoughts about Lebron? 

Lebron has lead teams to titles... Paul George hasn’t won anything.

You can say that KL wants his own team, but Lebron offered to defer to him.

KD picked a lesser talent to team with and so did KL.

Edited by Plainview1981

It won't be Long now before Hunter is a Hawk.   Davis trade is official.

The Los Angeles Lakers have acquired forward Anthony Davis from the New Orleans Pelicans in exchange for Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, the draft rights to De’Andre Hunter, two first round picks, a first-round pick swap right and cash. As part of the trade, the Lakers also sent Isaac Bonga, Jemerrio Jones, Moritz Wagner and a future second round draft pick to the Wizards, who in return, sent cash consideration to the Pelicans.

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, sturt said:

Pretty sure Morris signed with SAS.

And Green has been rumored all day to be returning to LAC, but I've seen no actual report. When I google it, that's still the case.

Said earlier, it would be so Schlenk-like to get JaMychal.

But, I'd be inclined to think the rumors are going to prove accurate.

Intriguing to me that there's still no word on Green, and you'd think everyone's getting some sleep after all the activity of last night and today.

Wonder if we're in this.

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh wow he’s still loose? I guess he’s had some injuries and has slowed down as Bird pointed out to me a few months back but I still think a championship caliber team could use him. Maybe the Clipps? Oh man, him and Bev on D would be ultra pesty. 😆 

Well, he was a Clipper, and their fanbase despised him to the point they considered that Doc had more loyalty to Bradley than his own son.

And also there's that lil ole rape accusation that he paid almost half a mil to go away.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MaceCase said:

Well, he was a Clipper, and their fanbase despised him to the point they considered that Doc had more loyalty to Bradley than his own son.

And also there's that lil ole rape accusation that he paid almost half a mil to go away.

Oh man. For some I forgot the accusation. I know Collison had an issue, forgot Avery. Also I didn’t know about the Austin issue with Doc and the Clipps. I thought Doc just loved him and his style of all our hustle from beantown. Wow.

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

@marco102 u da man! Goodnight 😴 all! New toy 🧸 secured! Can rest easy now.

We have our last two picks and we can sign Hunter and Fernando soon. I have a good feeling about this draft and there will be some buyers remorse by more than a few Pelican fans when it is all said and done.

With the way Zion and Barrett looked in that short stint the other night; we may have ended up with the best two way player of the draft at #4.

• Like 2