• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

41 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It ain't Trae's fault. Our supporting cast was too young and our bench was beyond trash. Now we are adding Kevin and Dedmon to the bench. Hopefully Obi Toppin. Add some shooters and we are good. We need to shoot mfers out the gym. 

I still remember the  2-0 start when we beat up on Indiana and Detroit. Trae was getting MVP talk......I still believe were were a playoff team before the Collins suspension..Even with our trash bench..THrowing Jabari into the starting lineup messed up the starting lineup and the trash bench.lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Its the turnovers and bad shot selection that bother me more than his defense.

There's that turnover word again. lol...Every player with that much usage will have the turnovers...However, if he can get it down to 3 or less a game Im happy.

Edited by terrell

12 minutes ago, terrell said:

I still remember the  2-0 start when we beat up on Indiana and Detroit. Trae was getting MVP talk......I still believe were were a playoff team before the Collins suspension..Even with our trash bench..THrowing Jabari into the starting lineup messed up the starting lineup and the trash bench.lol

People keep talking about not drafting Toppin, Parker is a prime example why we need an excellent backup 4. Parker played good for like 6 games, had some of us like, pay him 12 mil a year. Dunking everything hard af. Fell off like a mug when teams started taking away some of the PnR stuff and he became Jabari, the king of the blackhole. We looked like shit.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, terrell said:

There's that turnover word again. lol...Every player with that much usage will have the turnovers...However, if he can get it down to 3 or less a game Im happy.

He led the Fing league in Turnovers so there is room for improvement!

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

He led the Fing league in Turnovers so there is room for improvement!

Dude, why are you always so angry? lol. I never said there wasnt..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

It’s here to remind the Hawks nation what we said no thanks to. 

Well he wouldn't be where he is, if he were playing with 2 rookies, Jabari Parker, and Damien Jones for most of the year..With a 2nd yr HC......Remember that....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Dude, why are you always so angry? lol. I never said there wasnt..

Why are you always making excuses for poor play?  He should not lead the league in turnovers pure and simple no matter what the circumstances are.

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Why are you always making excuses for poor play?  He should not lead the league in turnovers pure and simple no matter what the circumstances are.

I think it's your approach. You can debate someone with cussing at them.  Like if the above would have been your response, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have thought you were angry. 

Let's at least be respectful.

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Well he wouldn't be talked about as much if he were playing with 2 rookies, Jabari Parker, and Damien Jones for most of the year...Remember that....

Lies.  Lamien Jones would be drilling 3's off luqua passes.

🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I think it's your approach. You can debate someone with cussing at them.  Like if the above would have been your response, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have thought you were angry. 

Let's at least be respectful.

Thank you...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

It’s here to remind the Hawks nation what we said no thanks to. 

Luka's great and so is Trae.  Why do you have to try to bring Trae down to uplift Luka? There's an entire Luka is greater than Trae and always will be thread that @NBASupes created that you could have posted that in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Luka's great and so is Trae.  Why do you have to try to bring Trae down to uplift Luka? There's an entire Luka is greater than Trae and always will be thread that @NBASupes created that you could have posted that in.

He is. That's not really a hot take at this point but that doesn't mean Trae can't be one of the best ever. He's Basketball Messi. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

Im calling it now. Ignoring the fact that they will forever be tied to one another because of the draft, Luka will be this new generations Larry Bird and Trae will be Isiah Thomas.

Both all time greats, both multi-champions, both Hall of Famers. One will be beloved by the masses no matter what he does, the other will have haters even after he retires. 

Thats just the way its gonna be it seems. Sucks for Trae, its the curse of Atlanta sports. But its not going to stop this kid from playing great or  keep us Hawks fans from enjoying every second of it.

Cheers to Trae Young, Zeke 2.0

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Oh relax. Just having some fun at the expense of the insecurities people have about the infamous trade. 

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Im calling it now. Ignoring the fact that they will forever be tied to one another because of the draft, Luka will be this new generations Larry Bird and Trae will be Isiah Thomas.

Both all time greats, both multi-champions, both Hall of Famers. One will be beloved by the masses no matter what he does, the other will have haters even after he retires. 

Thats just the way its gonna be it seems. Sucks for Trae, its the curse of Atlanta sports. But its not going to stop this kid from playing great or  keep us Hawks fans from enjoying every second of it.

Cheers to Trae Young, Zeke 2.0

Trae does have a ton of haters for no reason.  

Shaq kind of called Chuck out on this tonight, but there's a narrative with Luka that no matter what he does, the media fawn all over themselves and act like he's the first to do it at such a young age.  Is he doing this for the first time at that age, yes.  But let's also celebrate the other young players too that are doing these things. 

I really just want to enjoy Luka's good games, but when I see them, I know the Trae hate is coming.

Just now, Eddielives said:

Oh relax. Just having some fun at the expense of the insecurities people have about the infamous trade. 

I'm completely relaxed. You seem to be the insecure one here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

People keep talking about not drafting Toppin, Parker is a prime example why we need an excellent backup 4. Parker played good for like 6 games, had some of us like, pay him 12 mil a year. Dunking everything hard af. Fell off like a mug when teams started taking away some of the PnR stuff and he became Jabari, the king of the blackhole. We looked like shit.

Yeah he had me fooled for a min there..lol...He wouldve been fine off the bench..But hes no starter..