• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official Hawks Record during JC's suspension thread!!!

Wurider05

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

1-0

If we are counting 25 games then very optimistic requiring the fastest appeal in history am guessing. Would be nice but I get your one game in the present stuff.

3 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Y'all look at the schedule coming up, before making a prediction.

I always do. I factor in home/road, whether or not the opposing team played the night before... ALL DNAT ALL DNAT SHIII BRO!

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

This is proof you're a kg burner account.  Was gonna post the exact same.

Maybe I'm a spud burner?

We do both like Isola the most, at least his ideas.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

18 Games left:

10 Away vs LAL, DET, MIL, IND, HOU, CHA, MIA, CHI, NYK, BKN

8 Home vs MIL, TOR, MIN, GSW. BKN, IND, LAL, UTAH.

Without Huerter and Collins and (Vince? What's going on) - this looks very bleak! Very tough times ahead.

Before Trae, I used to look at our schedule based on the caliber of opponents coming in and whether we were truly a better or worse team overall and predict the W/L based off of that info.

Now with Trae, that seems out the window. Trae seems like he likes the spotlight which usually would be us playing a tough opponent and he goes nuts. Then sometimes when he needs a blow and lets the team’s skills take over we could lose to teams that are really bad.

Anyways, I think I said 13-12 throughout the whole time Collins is out but we gotta get some wins now.

Basically, despite being a -13.5 underdog today, with Trae, I feel like he wants an LA win. If it didn’t happen last night he’s gettin it today.

• Premium Member
21 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Before Trae, I used to look at our schedule based on the caliber of opponents coming in and whether we were truly a better or worse team overall and predict the W/L based off of that info.

Now with Trae, that seems out the window. Trae seems like he likes the spotlight which usually would be us playing a tough opponent and he goes nuts. Then sometimes when he needs a blow and lets the team’s skills take over we could lose to teams that are really bad.

Anyways, I think I said 13-12 throughout the whole time Collins is out but we gotta get some wins now.

Basically, despite being a -13.5 underdog today, with Trae, I feel like he wants an LA win. If it didn’t happen last night he’s gettin it today.

Unfortunately, more than one guy has to show up for this team to win games. There are two too many key losses on the roster for this team to be competitive. John screwed this team over right when they were establishing their identity and setting the tone for the rest of the season. They looked like a Playoff team before he got suspended. Unless Trae averages 40 and 11 over the next 18 games, the Hawks will be buried in the standings by the time Collins comes back. 

• Like 3

• Moderators

I had us winning 37% of our games for the entire season with John.  With him and Kev out and the slate we have, I'll go with 6-19 for those 25 games.  (I'm late to this thread so mine isn't a real prediction.  Just assuming we get 2/3 of what I would otherwise have expected.)

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, AHF said:

I had us winning 37% of our games for the entire season with John.  With him and Kev out and the slate we have, I'll go with 6-19 for those 25 games.  (I'm late to this thread so mine isn't a real prediction.  Just assuming we get 2/3 of what I would otherwise have expected.)

You and I are on the same page here. I was hoping for a 40% of our games by early December with our complete team intact. Remove JC and KH (who has not been as good as I had hoped in year 2...yes, the injury has hampered his practice) and I am NOT nearly as optimistic long-term. Just too many issues. Having Parker and JC BOTH gives us some real scoring options. Having a secondary playmaker (KH) is not just a luxury but a necessary thing for our team. I really wish we were full-strength but it is what it is. Hopefully we don't get mentally defeated in this window. We've got to control what we can and let the rest go. 

• Like 3