• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kevin is back!

NBASupes

34 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

that's great news.  I'm going to the game so i don't under stand why Hunter can't play.  I mean I'm going to the game.  I want to see him play.  come on man.  Tape that thing up.

He must not know you’re coming. He would suit up otherwise I’m sure.

Enjoy the game! 

Welcome back Kev! We need you badly.

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Bembry is starting. ugg. Guess Ill watch another game until he comes out. lol

Hold up! You don’t know which Bembry is coming out? Is it the good, the bad or Pierre? 🧐 

Ps I’m not calling him ugly, it just landed that way. His game can be quite ugly at times but here’s hoping 🤞🏿 the good comes out!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, enrique said:

Finally got some sense of Huerter’s return and minute restrictions. 

Hopefully he gets some good looks without having to worry about re-injuring the shoulder.  

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Didn't think a new thread was needed!

"We don't have a quote-unquote natural backup point guard on our roster," Pierce said. "Trae is our point guard, and then we've done it by committee. That's a position that we talked about last year with Kevin: getting him the ball a little more and allowing him to play that backup point spot."

Time to give Goodwin the chance! He may never score 21 again this season but I liked what I saw of him running the offense, setting up guys and playing defense at the PG spot.

....when Young is not on the court, the Hawks have scored much better with Huerter in the mix: the offense has been +12.8 points per 100 possessions better with Kevin than without him

• Like 1