• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague

PSSSHHHRRR87

21 hours ago, JTB said:

Based on that last interview Kirschner had with Schlenk shortly after the season ended I’d have to say yes but likely on short term deal probably for 4-7 mil per year if that.

i agree with Schlenk that teague started to play better right when the season ended due to COVID19. I also agree with Schlenk that teague was very confused with what we were trying to do offensively when he first got here and needed some time to adjust to the scheme and his teammates.

teague to me can still produce off the bench , give you 10-13 points per game and decently run the second unit. Schlenk statements on teague was very fair in my opinion and it sounds like he’s more than willing to give teague a short term deal here like a 2 year deal or something along those lines. Could be a 3 year deal but it will be team friendly as hell if it gets to 3 years 😂 

TBH im kinda iffy on Jeff but it's not like we have a championship roster with limited roster space. So.... no harm no foul, bring em back. Of course if we draft Hali, I love ya Jeff but.... time to move on.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

What is Halliburton's weight?  About 158 lb?

Is he that big?  I know that he's tall and skinny with a 7' wing spread who can play either guard spot and he has the talent to hit his free throws, which I like.  He plays some defense, has a lot more assists than turnovers and, for a guard, rebounds well.  

:search:

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Gray Mule said:

Is he that big?  I know that he's tall and skinny with a 7' wing spread who can play either guard spot and he has the talent to hit his free throws, which I like.  He plays some defense, has a lot more assists than turnovers and, for a guard, rebounds well.  

:search:

He will get killed playing with grown men!

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Then you can't possibly know whether he can survive or not.  I believe he can.  You don't think he can.  Only time will tell us which is correct.

:smug:

But if we just waited for the actual evidence then what we argue about all day around here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Then you can't possibly know whether he can survive or not.  I believe he can.  You don't think he can.  Only time will tell us which is correct.

:smug:

He's got the frame to fill out, won't be yoked but I can see him guarding the 1-2 respectably as well as improving his on-ball D. It's not the physical attributes that worry me with Haliburton, it's his unwillingness to seek contact. Definitely needs to be more aggressive but I watched his review segment with Mike Schmitz and he is aware of this.  A lot of folks are turned off cuz they think he can't be a lead guard but he is not a finished prospect by any means.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I don't think Teague is done.   His D concerns me but i think once the coaches really got him on board with what they wanted we saw flashes of what he could do for us.   Turn him loose and let him drive like crazy. 

I question his aggression.

• Like 2