• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

[Winter 2020] Woj Rumor: Drummmmmnd to ATL talks happening

kg01

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

They wanted Brooklyn's or one of ours but protected. That was never happening. 

I know they want a 1st. I am talking about what other teams have offered. The reports I read said no one, including us, offered a 1st.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I know they want a 1st. I am talking about what other teams have offered. The reports I read said no one, including us, offered a 1st.

Nope. No one bother to offer a 1st outside of us and even then, it was protected for 1 year and then turns into two 2nds. Even Haynes from Yahoo said we offered a FRP. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Actually I do recall seeing a 1st was offered from us but the two reports I saw didn’t say what 1st it was 

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

DET dropped the ball on this one.  Should've taken any 1st, even a fake(ish) one like the OKC pick.

I think I told ya'll that Gores and him talked and both are interested in a new deal. That's probably why DET wasn't budging on Drummond. 

• Like 1

Nope. No one bother to offer a 1st outside of us and even then, it was protected for 1 year and then turns into two 2nds. Even Haynes from Yahoo said we offered a FRP. 

Yup I just saw the report from him ...I am shocked Detroit didn’t take it. I bet they come back around once the deadline gets closer.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think I told ya'll that Gores and him talked and both are interested in a new deal. That's probably why DET wasn't budging on Drummond. 

Gores and Schlenk are discussing a new deal centered around Drummond?

Edited by JTB

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That should terrify the PissedOns.

I don't think the Pistons know what they want to do, If they keep Drummond they better not trade their best young outside shooter in Kennard. Kennard was another trade rumor along with Rose and Drummond.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I don't think the Pistons know what they want to do, If they keep Drummond they better not trade their best young outside shooter in Kennard. Kennard was another trade rumor along with Rose and Drummond.

Eggsactly.

Those two rumors/paths contradict each other.  Sign of confusion.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

They don't. The front office wants a clean start but the owner wants to win and not tank. His vision is Toronto. Win constantly and you have a better chance that way. The KB21 way. 

He will get his way because this is just too expensive honestly

They don't. The front office wants a clean start but the owner wants to win and not tank. His vision is Toronto. Win constantly and you have a better chance that way. The KB21 way. 

He will get his way because this is just too expensive honestly

The difference is Toronto was always a top 4 team in the East which indicates one player away. The Pistons at best are a treadmill 8th seed and two or three players away. Very different scenarios and the Raptors were never stuck with a contract/player like Blake.

I think he is delusional to compare the Piston to the Raptors.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Sounds like the door is closed on Drummond. I seriously doubt they get a better offer than what Schlenk offered.

Just about everyone knows this who out there too. They should have the best chance at resigning him unless NY does something foolish

• Like 2