• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I think i agree with @Spud2nique except Iverson was a fierce competitor.  I also agree with @AHF in that the combination of poor shooting regardless of the reason combined with a lack of desire to win is a disastrous combination

So it sounds like we're all in agreement that the Hawks shouldn't be wanting to draft Edwards .. right? 😎

ETA: For my next trick, I'll be convincing supes he doesn't like Toppin as much as he thinks he does.

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 3

Wouldn’t it be something crazy in this scenario happens.

With the 1st pick in the 2020 NBA draft, the Atlanta Hawks select...

LaMelo Ball....

Announcer for TNT: Wooooooow, this might be one of the few times in league history where a hometown guy is slated to go first, his hometown team gets the chance to choose him and doesn’t.

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I think i agree with @Spud2nique except Iverson was a fierce competitor.  I also agree with @AHF in that the combination of poor shooting regardless of the reason combined with a lack of desire to win is a disastrous combination

Having said the above, I think the fit between Trae and either one would be terrible

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Having said the above, I think the fit between Trae and either one would be terrible

Can I ask you a simple question? (Not this question smarty)..

Are you Supes? Like the burner.

Only reason is you tend to have the same logic and halting way of typing and the quickest change of thought process ever.

• Moderators
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Only reason is you tend to have the same logic and halting way of typing and the quickest change of thought process ever.

Different people and posters.  

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So it sounds like we're all in agreement that the Hawks shouldn't be wanting to draft Edwards .. right? 😎

ETA: For my next trick, I'll be convincing supes he doesn't like Toppin as much as he thinks he does.

I don't have any reason to really think that Edwards has AI's mentality in any of those areas.  If TS concludes that he has AI's chucking desires, he will pass on him for sure if he is on the board when we pick.

For Toppin, Supes has already backed off his prior Toppin predictions so you are making progress.  My dreams of betting on who is more productive next year with Supes and taking that easy, easy money are gone.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Someone like @AHF will have help me interpret this post because I'm totally lost.

• Moderators
Just now, Peoriabird said:

Someone like @AHF will have help me interpret this post because I'm totally lost.

He was asking (I think tongue in cheek) whether you are running two accounts on the squawk - Supes and Peo.  As noted above, it isn't the case.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

He was asking (I think tongue in cheek) whether you are running two accounts on the squawk - Supes and Peo.  As noted above, it isn't the case.

@NBASupes have totally different opinions on many players and coaches so how can you confuse the 2 of us?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

@NBASupes have totally different opinions on many players and coaches so how can you confuse the 2 of us?

No just 2 different personalities formed to go at each other. But that seems like it’s far fetched. Sometimes I think you and Supes are the same, Mac n Mace, AHF and lw3 (good cop bad cop), kg, Marco and (b)turd. Sometimes those combos.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No just 2 different personalities formed to go at each other. But that seems like it’s far fetched. Sometimes I think you and Supes are the same, Mac n Mace, AHF and lw3 (good cop bad cop), kg, Marco and (b)turd. Sometimes those combos.

You concluded this because I don't like Edwards for the Hawks?  Oh Okay. 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I wish I could claim I was creative enough to research and write those game day threads.  Those are legendary.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

We shouldn't draft Edwards "if" we are keeping all 3 of Reddish, Hunter and Huerter. If you are going to flip Hunter into a lottery pick in this year's draft for a big man, then you'd take Edwards and take best available big left. But if you keep all 3, you are retarding someone's development.

6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

We shouldn't draft Edwards "if" we are keeping all 3 of Reddish, Hunter and Huerter. If you are going to flip Hunter into a lottery pick in this year's draft for a big man, then you'd take Edwards and take best available big left. But if you keep all 3, you are retarding someone's development.

Wait, is that a 'thing'?  I hadn't seen that rumor.  I hope not.  As disappointing as Hunter was, he's worth more than any big in this draft.  And I don't even like Hunter that much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Probably because we don't care about public reaction of our opinions. 

Or the public really doesn’t care about your opinions 😂 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Probably because we don't care about public reaction of our opinions. 

Also, I think I’m gonna do a Squawk podcast of my own. I’m bustin through this B.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Or the public really doesn’t care about your opinions 😂 

Also, I think I’m gonna do a Squawk podcast of my own. I’m bustin through this B.

Unbothered. 

You are free to do what you like

• Haha 2