• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

Just now, capstone21 said:

If he signs with a team that wins 52 games and he plays more then 10 games ... do we owe the bonus?

I don't think so i think for us to owe it to him we would have to win 52 games even after he is cut.   We still owe him his guarantee of 2.5 mil.  But theirs no chance he gets that other 7.5 mil from us that i can think of.

6 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I will look into it

Preciate that cap you good peoples i don't care what any of the rest of them say about you >.>   You stay out of this Kg  i asked 1st and we can only do 1 person every 5 years.

Edited by falconfan13
  • Haha 2

• Admin
Just now, falconfan13 said:

Preciate that cap you good peoples i don't care what any of the rest of them say about you >.>   You stay out of this Kg  i asked 1st and we can only do 1 every 5 years.

No guarantees but I will see if the admin tools will let me  

Just now, falconfan13 said:

I knew their was gonna be 1 person on the realgm forum that was gonna be a debbie downer and poopoo on schlenks trade.  Talking crap about picking hunter and other moves to reach this point.  

You gotta remember, Lukastans are terrible people

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hace 20 minutos, NBASupes dijo:

2k heads, Capela is a 86 overall. 2nd highest rated Hawk next to Trae who's a 90 overall. 

Gives the Hawks three studs. 

What a freaking coup for TS and all it cost was a Brooklyn 1st where the likely pick wouldn't even be in the rotation next year. Wow!

People need to realize about the importance of this deal. We got a young center on a reasonable contract that will be around when our young guys are developed, at a mid round pick cost, this is a hell of a move.

If we do not lose our head on the offseason and add some pieces that can help I think is sure to say that we are a playoff team next year and a threat to conference finals in 2 -3 years.

stay with your plan Travis and round the team on 2021.

now we are on the radar of some free agents

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, falconfan13 said:

I knew their was gonna be 1 person on the realgm forum that was gonna be a debbie downer and poopoo on schlenks trade.  Talking crap about picking hunter and other moves to reach this point.  

I liked what Schlenk did because no way we needed to bring along 3 first round picks in the same rookie season. Hands already full with 2.

• Like 3