• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 hour ago, DS5 said:

Wtf?? Only the OKC one from us right?? 

We haven't made an offer for Richardson. Right now, PHI is talking to DET without us for Kennard and Rose. Richardson is not in the deal. But it will cost 3 1st.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm convinced HOU isn't done at the C.  No way they're leaving ol thick-neck Tucker as their fulltime C.

In the hulla-baloo yesterday, I completely forgot Parker was still alive.  IOW, that's at least one more trade coming ... and I'm here for it, baybee.

- Dennis Celery

There have been mentions of looney to houston, but all those are from fans and message boards. Not reputable sources yet. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, falconfan13 said:

Sadly my friend that option doesn't show up as available in mine lol.  Wonder if it's an admin thing or maybe you have to have so many post count for it to show up .

It might be an admin thing, but try going to:

https://www.hawksquawk.net/settings/

And if you get an error message, then it's probably not something you can edit. I couldn't figure out a means to edit it for you at the moment.

If the webpage shows up, on the default "Overview" menu on the left, the first field is Display Name, and hopefully there'll be a "Change" button to the right of the field that would have "falconfan13" there.

~lw3

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He is better than Kevin and Cam, I would agree. Just don't think that's what's going to happen but could. Kevin hasn't set the world on fire as a starter.

Meh..I see him as bench depth.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We haven't made an offer for Richardson. Right now, PHI is talking to DET without us for Kennard and Rose. Richardson is not in the deal. But it will cost 3 1st.

They must be smoking some good stuff, 3 first rounders for Richardson, they must be crazy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

They must be smoking some good stuff, 3 first rounders for Richardson, they must be crazy.

I believe he’s talking about DET but still that’s a lot for Rose and Kennard in my opinion 

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Watch the Rockets fool everyone and land Drummond, the center from the east. 😂 

They do like names so wouldn’t shock me 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Not for Richardson, for Rose and Kennard 

Are we talking to the Suns about Oubre? or is the cost probably too much? We do need scoring at the wing...

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Not for Richardson, for Rose and Kennard 

3 firsts for Rose and Kennard is equally crazy. 

The Pistons' backcourt just isn't that good.  If they were that good, the team would be doing better.  Neither can defend.  You can't count on Rose for health (this concern is why he isn't their starter).   You can't count on Kennard for anything other than shooting and a couple passes per game.  They are nice additions but the kind of trade that you look back on with deeeep regret if you don't protect  your picks.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

3 firsts for Rose and Kennard is equally crazy. 

The Pistons' backcourt just isn't that good.  If they were that good, the team would be doing better.  Neither can defend.  You can't count on Rose for health.   You can't count on Kennard for anything other than shooting and a couple passes per game.  They are nice additions but the kind of trade that you look back on with deeeep regret if you don't protect  your picks.

Speaking of Rose, he's pulling out of the Skills Challenge.