• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a contract like Dedmons where it’s only 1 mil guaranteed but then fully guaranteed later on ....that’s weird NFL like stuff unless I just have never paid attention

but anyways with only 1 mil being guaranteed over the full 2020-2021 season and then fully guaranteed over the 2021 summer at 7/21....how exactly does that reflect our cap for this summer??

Is dedmon still counted as a 13 mil guy against the cap even though he may earn only 1 mil over next summer??

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a contract like Dedmons where it’s only 1 mil guaranteed but then fully guaranteed later on ....that’s weird NFL like stuff unless I just have never paid attention

but anyways with only 1 mil being guaranteed over the full 2020-2021 season and then fully guaranteed over the 2021 summer at 7/21....how exactly does that reflect our cap for this summer??

Is dedmon still counted as a 13 mil guy against the cap even though he may earn only 1 mil over next summer??

A lot of that been happening of the last two years 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JTB said:

No, you have it wrong....guaranteed at $13 mil for next season, only guaranteed for $1 mil the following season by July 7th.

Just now, Plainview1981 said:

Dedmon’s numbers are pretty rough this year.

Yes they are.

It'll be interesting to see if he can get back to form.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No, you have it wrong....guaranteed at $13 mil for next season, only guaranteed for $1 mil the following season by July 7th.

Yes they are.

It'll be interesting to see if he can get back to form.

Hopefully it doesn’t, but this could turn into a bad trade if Dedmon doesn’t play better.

6 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

It might be an admin thing, but try going to:

https://www.hawksquawk.net/settings/

And if you get an error message, then it's probably not something you can edit. I couldn't figure out a means to edit it for you at the moment.

If the webpage shows up, on the default "Overview" menu on the left, the first field is Display Name, and hopefully there'll be a "Change" button to the right of the field that would have "falconfan13" there.

~lw3

Yeah it's an admin thing or atleast a thing that might unlike with post count where you move up in rank for different titles.  I've done that before on sites i have been admin or moderators of before.   The more active you are the more privileges you get which is a cool way to do things i think.     I do appreciate all of yall checking it out for me thats all i could ask for good looking out folks.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Plainview1981 said:

Dedmon’s numbers are pretty rough this year.

Actually they are rough every year he has played in the nba except for as a hawk.  In this scheme under coach LP  for some reason it works for him and he flourishes.  Both years he was here he pretty much had identical seasons and outside of here he has been the exact same everywhere else.  So i don't think it's just a coincidence and i feel he likes it here and plays well here where he is comfortable in his role.