• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

We have to take Nenes ugly contract ... probably stretched

It's not that ugly actually i talked to a Rockets fan about it already.   The bulk of his contract is in incentives that he has to reach 53 wins in a season to earn the other 7 million of his contract each year.   We dang sure aren't winning 53 games this year or probably next.  Which means we are on the hook for 2.5 million this year and can release him if we wish and be off the hook next year owing nothing. 

• Like 1

• Admin
1 minute ago, KB21 said:

I still have doubts about the fit between Collins and Capela offensively.  You have two primary rim runners, so that is going to gum things up unless Collins can really expand his perimeter game.  

Teams have been doing it for years and years ... Celtics made a living at it... plus Clint will be more a lob / offensive rebound put back guy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I still have doubts about the fit between Collins and Capela offensively.  You have two primary rim runners, so that is going to gum things up unless Collins can really expand his perimeter game.  

I suspect that part of this to see how Collins works with a center next to him.

If it doesn’t work, Collins could be gone. 

If the defense continues to be so bad, it means Trae/Collins is too bad to work in the long term.

Edited by Plainview1981
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KB21 said:

Now, maybe they can flip Parker and Len to someone and add another positive contributor.  

That would be the best move we could make right now i would think as well.   I don't hate either of those guys but i think we could do better for sure.