• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll - Big Man Hopes and Dreams for the Deadline - What do you want?

AHF

Big Man Hopes and Dreams for the Deadline - What do you want?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Pick which scenario you like. I'm putting what has been reported in there as a baseline but we all know an actual trade might differ.

• Trade for Steven Adams. We give up the OKC 1st and filler. He is under contract for $27.5M for next year then UFA.
    • Trade for Clint Capela. We give up the Brooklyn 1st, Parker and filler. He is under contract for 3 more years after this at $17.5, $18.5 and $20M.
    • Trade for Andre Drummond. Let's assume the OKC 1st for discussion. He is an UFA after this season if he opts out of his $28.8M option (as he has indicated).
    • Pass on all three. Stay the course and try for a FA in the offseason.
    • I'd like to do any of the top three options above. We need to improve the team now.
    • I'd like to do the Adams or Capela trades but not Drummond since I'm scared of his next contract and ability to leave.
    • I'd like to do the Capela or Drummond trades because they are both difference makers and Adams isn't.
    • I'd like to do the Adams or Drummond trades but don't like the value on Capela.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Moderators

Adams, one year why not?   We don't know what this team is really going to need and we don't know that Capela will seem worth it in two years.   I'd rather have the flexibility in the 2021 offseason but still have a stud center for next year.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2020/02/karl-anthony-towns-ive-been-losing-for-a-long-time.html

“I’ve been losing for a long time,” Towns said. “I’m not trying to do that (expletive) anymore. So every possession means a lot. You obviously see my patience running low with a lot of things. There’s no excuses. We gotta get it done.”

Capella + Dedmon + Own 2020 1st get it done?

• Haha 2