• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ah! I remember it well. Old feud and the new!

Gray Mule

• Premium Member

Ah the nostalgia. Endless debates and arguments that went absolutely nowhere. Not too different from how it is now, but it was a lot more combative back then before things got cleaned up. Whatever happened to Exodus and Busboyisback? Those guys were regulars here for years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member

I believe the artist formerly known as Exodus was said to have been reincarnated under a new username, but I'm not sure if that's been confirmed by anyone who would know.

Maybe some of those who have been able to divine what's actually going on in the Nets locker room can give us some insight to that, though.

GIF-Flirt-flirting-wink-laugh-GIF.gif

2 hours ago, sturt said:

I believe the artist formerly known as Exodus was said to have been reincarnated under a new username, but I'm not sure if that's been confirmed by anyone who would know.

Maybe some of those who have been able to divine what's actually going on in the Nets locker room can give us some insight to that, though.

GIF-Flirt-flirting-wink-laugh-GIF.gif

Exodus became a Wizards fan.  I believe he was from DC and he just got frustrated and jumped ship.  Believe his other username was tontoz or something.

And I'm pretty sure Dolfan banned Walter from the Squawk years ago.

Edited by AtLaS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Those battles can still be seen in the archives.

The crazy thing is that Marvin Williams, although not able to achieve the level his draft pick suggested, outlasted every Hawk in that area.  And he has a 50/50 chance of getting a ring.

The irony that would be.

Had a long profitable NBA career, nevertheless the Marvin doubters won the day. He's never been an impact player at any point.