New Jersey!!!

ShooterSays

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

i saw a guy at the game yesterday who must have got the new jersey from dhgate or china or something.  ill give you guys one tip if you make the purchase, DONT WEAR RED UNDERSHIRTS WITH THIS JERSEY!!!!!! 

The guy I saw at the game:

Ronald McDonald | Discography | Discogs

I'm sorry to anyone that won't unsee ronald mcdonald when we wear these jerseys for the rest of the season   😂

...and I raise you

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

I thought the Hawks dropped the ball when they modeled the new regular uniforms after the ones from the 70s.  They're boring and bland.

They should've gone back to the Nique era uniforms, easily my favorite in franchise history.   yet, for some reason I can't explain those appear to be the only uniforms in Hawks history that the team hasn't worn in the past 3 years.

I've been waiting patiently for 4 years now for them to come out with an old school Nique era jersey with #11 Young on the back.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shakes said:

I thought the Hawks dropped the ball when they modeled the new regular uniforms after the ones from the 70s.  They're boring and bland.

They should've gone back to the Nique era uniforms, easily my favorite in franchise history.   yet, for some reason I can't explain those appear to be the only uniforms in Hawks history that the team hasn't worn in the past 3 years.

I've been waiting patiently for 4 years now for them to come out with an old school Nique era jersey with #11 Young on the back.  

Agreed. Sup Shakes, welcome!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
29 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Looks like these are finally on sale ...but you can only get Trae Young jerseys. 

Is everyone on the trading block except trae why do they never put out any other jerseys  🤔

Probably just concerned about the harm that seeing more of these jerseys would do to the general public.

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Looks like these are finally on sale ...but you can only get Trae Young jerseys. 

Is everyone on the trading block except trae why do they never put out any other jerseys  🤔

You can get all the players on hawks shop.

I’m thinking of a Collins next. Either him or Okongwu. 

28 minutes ago, AHF said:

Probably just concerned about the harm that seeing more of these jerseys would do to the general public.

They are starting to grow on me. I’m a fan of yellow. :indifferent: I don’t like our red as much as the yellow. Light blue would be ideal but that’s not happening we aren’t the old Lakers. 

I don’t understand why we can’t go permanent pacman? Why not give fans what they want.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Sothron said:

So...I ordered the Collins yellow City jersey despite myself. I don't have a JC jersey and that  yellow grew on me. Don't hate.

:er:....are :stirthepot:.....who are you and what have you done with the real 'Ron. 😄.  Mmmmmm......I think Mrs Soth made you, lol.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You can get all the players on hawks shop.

I’m thinking of a Collins next. Either him or Okongwu. 

Yeah I've been committed to OO jersey for this one.  I also like the yellow jerseys -- I think they look good over black long-sleeve compression shirts.  My issue is they don't have any players jerseys ready to ship except for Trae.  It's a month before any other player will ship out.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:er:....are :stirthepot:.....who are you and what have you done with the real 'Ron. 😄.  Mmmmmm......I think Mrs Soth made you, lol.

53 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I plead the 5th

She was right about the LJ jersey last night.  I'd listen to her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1: I was just about to say, who is this gangsta? :indifferent: He’s ladder 🪜 climbing 🧗‍♀️ on coolness, like ladder jumping…

I think $hit will hit the fan when Ron calls kg his side chick :upsidedown:

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Yeah I've been committed to OO jersey for this one.  I also like the yellow jerseys -- I think they look good over black long-sleeve compression shirts.  My issue is they don't have any players jerseys ready to ship except for Trae.  It's a month before any other player will ship out.

I got John Collins this morning. Only sizes they had left was small, 2X and 3X tho.

• Like 2

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Sothron said:

LJ retweeted my tweet about repping his jersey and Aero Jams. Sent me a DM and said thanks for the love my man. Made my day no lie. To me that moved me up a cool ladder or two.

I doubt you are the only one this week to get a text from their Grandmama

(can't lie that is pretty cool)

• Haha 4