• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Jersey!!!

ShooterSays

I can’t figure out if I’m a jersey snob when it comes to the designs of our jersey’s or do they just not meet my expectations. 

Seriously getting too old for jersey’s. 

If you guys see older dudes wearing jersey’s throw them up a peace ✌️ sign to lettem know you care.

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Looks too much like the 2005 yellow alternate jersey I have of one Marvin Williams. 

The creativity level on these jersey’s kinda stink Them shits is stank.

Fixed. 💩

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Are we seriously doing away with our best mantra/mojo MLK jerseys to the bad juju I don't care what it looks like mustard yellow jerseys?

Did they not look out our records before they made this decision 🤔 

Are they intent on winning a game with Mustard yellow and thinks this team has the best chance???

Too many questions. I think it'll hurt them in sales, wins, etc... but I hope I'm wrong...

They need to start asking us about these changes and decisions though... I'm sure the numbers would tell.

By the way I don't care what team I was rooting for I don't like either one of those jerseys. Possibly the Suns if I had to choose.

Edited by sillent
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, sillent said:

They need to start asking us about these changes and decisions though.

Agree on jersey’s. We are the fan base and we are the ones buying them. Shouldn’t they at least give us a few options and have it be like an all star voting. Coaches, players and fans each get a certain % in the decision. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

These are for the youngs. The 90s Mutumbo jerseys are in, and 90s vintage is a big hit with the biggest jersey purchasing market. We should have done it black, but I see why they went with yellow since it's the one color we don't use. We will also have a 5th "Earned Edition" jersey this season for making the play-offs.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Really? Is that for sure?

All playoff teams are supposed to get a 5th jersey starting last season per what was reported

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2021-nba-earned-edition-jerseys-grades-for-all-16-new-uniforms-including-the-lakers-celtics-and-nets/

On Wednesday, the NBA released 16 new jerseys called 'Earned Edition' jerseys. The season after advancing to the playoffs, the teams who made it get one of these special jerseys, hence the 'earned' in the title.

In the near future, those teams in this exclusive club will get to debut their jerseys on the court. This tradition began after Nike took over the NBA uniform contract starting in the 2017-18 season.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

All playoff teams are supposed to get a 5th jersey starting last season per what was reported

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2021-nba-earned-edition-jerseys-grades-for-all-16-new-uniforms-including-the-lakers-celtics-and-nets/

I guess we'll see these 'Earned' jerseys this season.

• Like 1

I don’t believe the NBA/Nike are doing ‘earned’ jerseys this year.  Because of the 75th anniversary I think the jersey selections will be limited to the ‘association’, ‘earned’, ‘icon’, and then a 4th new franchise mashup for all teams in lieu of the ‘city’.  Only like 6 teams will have an additional throwback kit to the 4 jersey rotation.

PS:  I hate Nike and their dumb names.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

Here’s another view of the city jersey. Looks legit at this point and it’s actually really growing on me. 

This view is much better than the original leak. The black elements and the orange ball are richer and not washed out like the previous one.

The sleeve and collar striping is 3 toned instead of 2.

I wish the pacman logo still made an appearance and I would have appreciated side striping but the oversized Hawk makes that next to impossible.

Also, how long are we going to go pushing Atlanta instead of Hawks word marks. I was ok with it at first but now it seems like we are going out of or way. 

Hawks looks so good on our jerseys. Id really like to see it more.