• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Jersey!!!

ShooterSays

• Premium Member

Put it this way.

I even like our current blah generic high school-like jerseys better than this conglomeration of a bunch of elements stuck together into one.

Having said that, I think two modifications would have made them, at least, better than what we currently are wearing.

First, that front side number on the shoulder is both too big and misplaced. It's like the designer finished it, showed it to his/her supervisor, and they said, "you forgot to put a number on the front," and they just found some random space to stick it.

Second, the same Atlanta font... which actually, those of us who hearken back to Pistol Pete, Sweet Lou and The Bell appreciate... has to be used for the number, or it doesn't work.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

After last season and the playoffs, I wouldn't shed one tear if they NEVER put on those red jerseys ever again.

Black for me. It’s got, well black and the jordan logo. MLK is my ultimate fav but that’s more an alternate than main jersey.

Agreed, not loving the red ones.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And those new yellow City jerseys?  Wow.  That's maybe the worst Hawks jersey of all time.

And I still love these concept jerseys designed by someone about 3 years ago.  This is a true "city" jersey, because it instantly represents a feature that people in Atlanta instantly recognize.

Previously I shared with you guys a MARTA inspired City jersey idea. I  tried to get them done on NBA2K but wasn't successful. However, I was able  to create a full uniform

Yeah culturally the last 2 city jerseys were more about the city than the team, Peachtree and MLK. 

Imagine going to the game by the marta while rocking marta. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

That era of giant, wing spread Hawk is also one of my least favorite designs of all-time.  Easy pass yellow or not.

You are so wrong on that it hurts me deep inside. Look at my avatar and apologize to that man!

• Haha 2

At least no Woody/drew  era incorporation    lol    I do kinda piggy back of what someone said weeks back, what's wrong with having Hawks on the jersey? Yes our current black ones do,  but going back to when Korver got here they pretty much just said atlanta.

Edited by Dnice